-
Re: forgotten doll
Thats so cool. Its sad and you drew the shadow really well! I love it.
Sep 5, 2007 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You.
7/10 Cool
Sep 5, 2007 -
Re: Ask the magic eight ball a question
yAY!
Sep 4, 2007 -
Re: Ask the magic eight ball a question
Will I pass all my GCSES with A*?
Sep 3, 2007 -
Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?
Google! The best web site apart from YWS (of course)
Sep 3, 2007 -
Re: Foxes, wolves and dogs
Thanks firestarter! Wikipedia rules! (hee,hee?) Charlotte
Sep 3, 2007 -
Re: Foxes, wolves and dogs
Hi people! I'm writing a new story/ novel and people that are half canine/ fox/ human. I really need information on their characteristics and ways of communicating. These people can ...
Sep 2, 2007 -
Re: Victorian America/England/India/Spain...
I can't be bothered to list web sites but they called ice cream hokey pokey for some reason. They also said "Dash it!" a lot. I know more but I'm ...
Sep 2, 2007 -
Re: Let's celebrate...
Thats great! I never get round to writing novels. I have a billion ideas and several chapters but I never finish them. Well done!
Sep 2, 2007 -
Re: Writing in Spanish...
I've been learning spanish read/speak/ write for about two years now. I would love to read it! Go ahead and I'm sure you will inspire some people to learn spanish! ...
Sep 2, 2007 -
Re: I am the Tornado
Thanks you everyone! this is the only poem I wrote that anyone here liked! Charlotte *feels proud for a few seconds*
Sep 2, 2007 -
Re: Ginger-Mania?
I understand you Lizzy. My brothers ginger and everyone asks how he came to be ginger because me my mum and dad are all brunettes. I'm sick of people taking ...
Sep 1, 2007 -
Re: OMGOT! The BESTTEST masterpeace wrotten!!
Are you being sarcastic too? This post is scaring me!
Aug 31, 2007 -
Re: OMGOT! The BESTTEST masterpeace wrotten!!
Everyone is being sarcastic right?
Aug 31, 2007 -
Re: Deleted
I havn't finished it yet I was leading up to dialogue and stuff this is just the begginning part. Charlotte
Aug 31, 2007
