User avatar

Swottielottie

  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo Quotes

    “Should I throw a bucket of water over her to make sure? Then she’ll dise-, dispa- disaper-“ “Disappear?” corrected Ellima, patting Fuchsia’s golden hair. Fuchsia blushed and smiled. “I

    Nov 2, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    1,017. Nearly there!

    Nov 1, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    411, lame I know. I can't stop editing. HELP!

    Nov 1, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo '07-First Sentences

    I 've only written 411 words today and I'm soooo tired of this story already. Hopefully I might get to the target.

    Nov 1, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo '07-First Sentences

    The bodies lay frozen across the marble floor. A silvery glow hung in the air, which mingled with the overpowering stench of death.

    Nov 1, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: I am the Tornado

    Ok, thanks I'll change it but..... as you can see poems aren't really my thing.

    Oct 31, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Wings

    Wow, I love this sort of abstract stuff. There was a copuple of tense changes, but the others have already mentioned it. Very cool, but look for grammar and tense ...

    Oct 31, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm not New

    Why thank you, just_intoxicated, but I am not a pretty decent writer. when i say I speak spanish, I'm not complety fluent but i know a quite a lot. See ...

    Oct 31, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm not New

    Hi, You might know me already as I've been on this website for a while (I think) but I'm Swottielottie or Charlotte. Even though I've been on this website for......... ...

    Oct 30, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Eep...er....hello?

    Hi Emily. I just read your post. I'm also very nervous, although you wouldn't know it. You remind me of victor from corpse bride. In the best possible way of ...

    Oct 28, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: What's your NaNo 2007 about?

    Title: I dunno yet Genre: fantasy Summary: Two sisters Ellima and Fuschia are orphans. Ellima returns after an afternoon with her friend luthando to find the orphanage being ravaged by ...

    Oct 27, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Username above you!

    7/10 Short and memorable

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: If you could meet ten people online in person....

    I think I would like to meet: 1.Claudetten (she's amazing) 2. Snoink (she is a legend) 3.Poltergiest ( he's cool) 4.Kitty15 (shes ...wow!) 5. Nate (cos he made the best ...

    Sep 6, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Damn! I wnated to hug victor! Granted but he suddenly realises he hates writing and stops making books and all his fans stomp on you. (sorry) I wish I was ...

    Sep 5, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but it sets you on fire and your hairs falls out (sorry pol). I wish all the character in Corpse Bride were real (except the parents and barkis)

    Sep 5, 2007


Il faut imaginer Sisyphe heureux (One must imagine Sisyphus happy).
— Albert Camus, The Myth of Sisyphus