User avatar

Swottielottie

  • Art & Photography Re: My Photos and crummy drawings.

    This is where I'll post all my pictures and stuff. WARNING: I am not very good.

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Another Photo! My Corpse Bride book, signed by Mark Salisbury the writer of the book. I just love showing off about this!!!

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Scissors

    Thanks, for that brilliant critique. All I will say is that the bit in spanish was only becuase we hade to add in a different language. I think I will ...

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the USER above you!

    Username:90% Custom Title: None Avatar: 40% i don't get it, Country: 70% Signature: 95% Your overall mark is: 74%

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Why thank you! No one has ever called me cute. Ugly and odd perhaps but never cute!

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    This is me looking sleepy.

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    This is my lovely cat, Tibby. I'll add a photo of me cos I can only upload one photo at a time.

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Blood Red

    I'll try not to be harsh. I didn't like it. It didn't flow, there was no punctuation and some of the ideas were very cliched. Comparing blood to ketchup isn't ...

    Jan 2, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My first story: Teri's Necklace

    Hey Icequeen, I don't usually read long stories on the computer, but yours kept me gripped. I agree that you should add in more narrative and desribe the funeral. I ...

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Scissors

    I wrote this at school. It had to be based on the poem Valentine by Carol Ann duffy. (recently updated) Not a bouquet or a sweet perfume. I give you ...

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS Yearbook '07

    I love you all, fellow YWSers, but here are some people I remembered, (my brain is like a sieve for names) Kitty15: You are the nicest, kindest sweetest person I ...

    Dec 31, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: Finis

    I didn't win either. I was at about 21,900 but I stopped halfway through. I really want to do it again. Funny I couldn't be bothered during november and i ...

    Dec 1, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: Have a NaNoWrant!

    Two words, people. I quit. It feels so great not to worry about my nano. I stopped at about 22000 words. Oh, well. I'll continue next month........... maybe..... Good luck ...

    Nov 26, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo Blues

    I am almost a week behind :( but oh well, I'll keep going!"

    Nov 17, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: Help! A nanoer in need!

    This isn't just about my problem, you can all rant about your own. I am seriously under word count, about 3 days at least! Any help please? From a Nanoer ...

    Nov 11, 2007


"Peace sells, but who's buying?"
— Megadeth