User avatar

Swottielottie

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for not liking sweeney todd!

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My Photos and crummy drawings.

    Thanks! These were just some quick things I took. My camera is very rubbishy, Its a technicha thing with no optical zoom, bad resolution and hardly any memory at all. ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    You look so young in the last picture. Your hair looks fine, I like it actually.

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for having a cute name.

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: She Came Down As The Sun Rose Up

    Yeah, I have to agree the rhythm was a bit off somewhere. Apart from that I quite liked it. I liked the topic and the end lines, it was interesting ...

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    This was taken months ago after I had a haircut. It looks weird. I should stop posting pictures now.

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My Photos and crummy drawings.

    Just for you, James. I hate this photo but its the only bright one I have. Don't look at it!

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My Photos and crummy drawings.

    This is a photo I took of myself.

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My Photos and crummy drawings.

    My back garden

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My Photos and crummy drawings.

    Thank you Lucky Duck, I would have thought my photo's just came out wrong. Charlotte

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My Photos and crummy drawings.

    Thank you pawprint!

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Blood Kiss

    Cool. That's what I thought when I read it. You need to fix up the punctuation, missing commas an such, but I really liked it. It reminded me of this ...

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Fearless

    Hmm, I like it. I think the repetition worked well and you carried it off well even though it was the same idea the whole way through. I think the ...

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dark Love

    I got the idea, it was entertaining, but the brackets distacted me. Also in the first few lines it seemed as if it should rhyme so I think that might ...

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My Photos and crummy drawings.

    Me looking spooky.

    Jan 2, 2008


Your presence can give happiness. I hope you remember that.
— Jin, BTS