User avatar

Swottielottie

  • Writing Tips Re: Story Plans

    I've only written a plan for a story once, the one I'm writing now. But this one seems to be the best because I actually know where I'm headed not ...

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: what are some good villan names?

    Well, names are very tricky, but what I often do is go to babynames.com. Then you could find a name that means something to do with your villain. For example, ...

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Ellima and the Cerulean Crystal #Chapter One (Part one)

    Some of you may remember that I posted the first chapter of this last year, I think, but this is the new and improved version! I'm almost done with chapter ...

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Book - I guess...

    In answer to Runawaythoughts questions (I know its not my story but I know the guy who wrote it from real life so I thought I'd answer for him cos' ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Charlotte's Paper Bin

    Thanks for the advice everyone!

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Charlotte's Paper Bin

    Well, my problem is I have too many ideas, too many unfinished stories and a crappy novel with thirteen chapters that I just started again and am only on the ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Victoria and in First person

    Thanks! Those were really good crits. Like I said, I literally write this in like 15 minutes and I haven't edited it all. I know it needs a lot of ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Book - I guess...

    I've made some alterations. You don't have to use them but I just think they might make it a little better. Your idea is really good and it seems like ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Victoria and in First person

    OK, I was in my room on the laptop and found the very first part if this, just the sentence about looking out the window. I had this strange idea ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Monster

    I liked the end bit with the counting down, that gave it a rhythm which was good to read. I definetly think yuo should continue it.

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Color Blue

    Hmm.... in some respects, I thought it was interesting but the plot and character are a little hazy. The reader knows absolutely nothing about the character so we can't really ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Writing from the POV of the opposite gender?

    Hmm.... I've never even tried to write from a boys point of view. HMM! That gives me an idea... I imagine it would be hard though. How would a boy ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Favorite Form of Procrastination?

    Yeh, I've never heard anyone in England say procrastinate ever.. I always get distracted by Tim Burton Collective, Msn, Yws, anything really.

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: How do you like your writing to look in a writing program?

    I always have 12 point Arial, I can't stand times new romans or bold font (dunno why). And I always hve to have the view thing on print.

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A moment (for you)

    Even though it was quite short and had little imagery I really liked it. I think this would be better off as the lyrics to a song for some reason. ...

    Jan 5, 2008


When life gives you lemons…take over YWS with fruits and vegetables!!!
— LemonescentAnt