User avatar

Swottielottie

  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Hell no. Twilight sucks. But I do occasionly have the old tipple of family blood wine. TPBM: Has just seen how brilliant their friend is at writing, through the best ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for not reviewing enough. :P

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Nope. Well, the geisha bit is right, but I hate anime! TPBM: Likes to stab themselves with scissors and kill their friends before then posting pictures of it on: Iamabattleroyalefan.com.

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: A joke

    Lol, that is terrible, but not bad. XD

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    No way, man! You're dead wrong. In fact, you're just dead. TPBM: Wishes they could murder someone with papercuts or alternatively, with a duck.

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Thien has black hair, ten thousand spots on his face, a weird dragon wing style haircut and looks like a deformed dragon. :D

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    No. I may be insane, but not that boring. XD TPBM: Has just eaten something so disgusting, they feel like the are going to vomit onto their computer keyboard.

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    OMG! How did you know! That is Ellima's job basically. It's not YOUR job! Stop trying to steal her job! TPBM: Has just realised something they would rather have not ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Get to Know Someone

    Name: Charlotte 'Chuck' as my brother calls me. :x Age: 15 Favourite book: Harry Potter & the Goblet of fire. Favourite Author: J.K Rowling Favourite food: Chinese food! :twisted: And ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for calling MRS. Lovett, Miss Lovett, because she is married! She is not a girl!

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for having the same *yawn* ying/yang/dragon picture you have on msn.

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for NOT having an unusual obsession with Tim Burton films and Sweeney Todd.

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for having two '*' in your name. That is so last century.

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Ellima Had A Knife

    Gracias! Yeah, you're right, the rhythm is a bit off sometimes. But I did write this in about ten minutes, so I didn't really read through it XD I'll try ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Phobia Phobia Phobia

    I did not, Thien, now everyone knows YOUR real name, but you already advertised that three times in your username. I don't mind being known as Charlotte. SO: :P

    Feb 19, 2009


Go in fear of abstractions.
— Ezra Pound