User avatar

Swottielottie

  • Randomosity Re: Guess the name of the user above you!

    Kevin? Hobbies:Writing, Piano, , clarinet, drawing, listening to music, making films Place: London General Attitude: Erm, I worry a lot and am quite pessimistic

    May 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    well, you kinda said what u look like already but, here's what I thought with out looking at what you wrote. Female, 15, green eyes and long blonde hair. Totally ...

    May 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    May 26, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Blue Princess#1

    I liked this. I could hear the characters in my head and it seemed so real. But I agree that you need to describe the surroundings more so the reader ...

    May 25, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Ellima and the Cerulean Crystal #Chapter One, Part two

    Thank you Paw Print, your reply meant so much to me. It is certainly NOT perfectly written but thank you for saying it. I've edited this a lot more but ...

    May 25, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Ellima and the Cerulean Crystal #Chapter One, Part two

    Second part of the first chapter... enjoy!) Ellima quickly brushed her long brown hair and fixed her small tiara on with a clip. It dug into her head. Why did ...

    May 25, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Ellima and the Cerulean Crystal #Chapter One (Part one)

    Well, thanks for taking the time to read some of it. I'm glad you liked the dialogue, as I thought that it was my weakest point in writing. I'll try ...

    May 25, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Pirates

    Yay! Pirates of the caribbean reference! Yo he me hearties! My only tip for you is WRITE A PIRATE SONG, whether the pirates are bloodthirsty or mearly scallywags, you cannot ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello random peoples....

    Welcome Zero! Nice username. I completely understand what you mean. There is no one in my class that likes writing either... I know you will love this site as it ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Hello Joe! Welcome to YWS! Home to the best writing on the net... Well, in my opinion anyway! So... Write two critiques and then you can start posting your work. ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    Welcome to YWS! I'm sure you will love it here! Well as people have said before have a look over the rules and you'll be fine! Austrialia, eh? Cool. Well, ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: It's been a while...

    Welcome Back!

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: How long is/was your longest story?

    My longest was about 22,000 but I was only halfway through the story. I say around 30,000+ is a novel.

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Do you carry a notebook with you?

    I have loads at home, but I rarely bring them with me. I just scibble on my hand or just remember it. But I love drawing ideas on bits of ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Story Plans

    I'm not so sure about that JFW1415, I think I think that my characters are real.

    Apr 17, 2008


When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and leave the world wondering how you did it.
— Grace Helbig