-
Re: Hi.
Hello, GravityisDead. When is the funeral? I would like to pay my respects to gravity... (sob sob) Anyway... Welcome to YWS! You'll love it here, I'm sure and I can't ...
Jun 16, 2008 -
Re: I'm the Doctor
Hello Kara! Your username wouldn't have anything to do with BeetleJuice would it? Didn't think so...:( You sound like an interesting gal. I don't like cookie-cutter quests strories either, but ...
Jun 10, 2008 -
Re: The obligatory introduction post...
Welcome, Antares. I save you the stuff about rules and critiques as the other guys seem to have doen their job. So, d'you like astronomy? By your username, I would ...
Jun 10, 2008 -
Re: Rate the randomness above you!
6/10 Have you ever sat on a pie? Whatever you do, don't tell the beggar woman!
Jun 3, 2008 -
Re: Animal Farm
me? a monky? The above should be a cheetah! :P
Jun 3, 2008 -
Re: Hellooooooooo out there
Hey, welcome to YWS! Looks like the other's have told you all you need to know. So... yeh, Hi!
Jun 1, 2008 -
Re: Animal Farm
Chihuahua erm... that was random
Jun 1, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
Banned again for having a sword in your chest. :P
Jun 1, 2008 -
Re: Rate the randomness above you!
7/10 Sweeney Todd is RAD! Rad, I tells you... RAD!
Jun 1, 2008 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
u got it!
May 30, 2008 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Close, But I don't have brown eyes.
May 30, 2008 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Female, green eyes, 14 , blonde hair Nope! Hair and eyes are wrong.
May 30, 2008 -
Re: Ellima and the Cerulean Crystal #Chapter One (Part one)
Yep, you're completely right, I was inspired by the secret garden. Thank you for critting! Thank for pointing out my mistakes!
May 29, 2008 -
Re: Ellima and the Cerulean Crystal #Chapter One, Part two
Whoops! :oops: I wrote this twice and forgot about the bit before. Sorry, and thanks!
May 29, 2008 -
Re: Fire
Oh, this is my brother... I don't know what he was thinking when he wrote it. Just trying to annoy Brad I guess. It made me laugh though..
May 27, 2008
