User avatar

Swottielottie

  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Sweeney_Todd and Bella! They both love Sweeney Todd! ( which rocks )

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Am I known to anyone? lol I feel your pain I feel your pain also :( I wanna be paired! *backs into corner crying*

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The 'In Your Pants' Game

    Let the flames begin in your pants. Breathe in your pants. In the end in your pants Numb in your pants. Wind it up in your pants XD

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Research Re: English slang!

    Oh sorry! I wasn't trying to say that everyone in working class (whatever that is) is a chav! I was just told that. And I'm sure there are chavs in ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for farming animal fruit!

    Jul 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: If you named "Big Brother..."

    I'm not sure if these have already been done, but this is what popped into my head! Big Brother is only human. Big Brother wants your cookies. Big Brother knows ...

    Jul 25, 2008
  • Research Re: English slang!

    I live in London so I can answer any question you have about slang. Hmm... I'll try and think of some... Some Cockney Rhyming slang: Apples and pears: Stairs I ...

    Jul 25, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Would you pay to remove ads?

    I would like to give something back to this site so that Nate does not go broke, but I'm afraid I would never be able to persuade my parents :(. ...

    Jul 25, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: help!

    Well, its usually a good thing to write an outline, however brief, just so you know where your story is generally heading. But I don't think it's compulsory. I outlined ...

    Jul 24, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    A sport obsessed girl probably wearing gym clothes right now. Sorry, that was lame! Swottielottie

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    This is going to be compeltely off the real subject of the book: A girl recieves a note from an unknown person who starts to stalk them and they are ...

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: At what age did you start writing and

    I started writing when I was about five or six as well. I used to make these little picture books. One was about the day I found a flying carpet ...

    Jul 20, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: June's Greeter of the Month: Demeter!

    Yay! Well Done!

    Jun 24, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    6/10 Its okay but.. its not very interesting (no offence)

    Jun 18, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi.

    Nice to meet you too!

    Jun 18, 2008


the button war, the egg being featured member, and santa necro-liking halloween-esque works are the reasons i love yws
— Carina