User avatar

Swottielottie

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for making Garfield shake his butt at me.

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Ellima and the Cerulean Crystal # Chapter Two Part Two

    Erm... I have no idea. Chapter three is almost done and I've done some Chapter 4.. I'll tell you on msn, Harley :D. Thanks for commenting!

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for liking Angela Lansbury more than Helena Bonham Carter.

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for liking Sweeney Todd more than me: YOU DON"T!

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Ellima and the Cerulean Crystal # Chapter Two Part Two

    (continued) The guards did not reply but continued in their unrelenting chase. The rain had still not stopped but was reinforced by a biting force of hailstones. The sharp pieces ...

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Ellima and the Cerulean Crystal # Chapter Two Part One

    Chapter Two The Consequence “Get in here now!” Leilanai slammed the door behind them. “Sit down.” Ellima scowled as she was pushed down onto a seat. “Explain yourself.” Leilanai sat ...

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Stumbled upon this blog randomly and it's very funny!

    That's pretty funny! Thanks!

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for being older than me :D

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey people!

    Hello Victer! That's kind of funny, because my favourite boy's name is Victer/Victor (I don't mind :D). Anyway, what kind of stuff do you write? Poetry? Fantasy? Non- Fiction? I ...

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Where do you write?

    I'm the same. I usually type on my bed on my laptop or in my living room. I always seem to write better on the computer than I do by ...

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: A change in YWS?

    I think YWS has changed for the better. I've been on here about two years, I think and all I've seen is improvment after improvment! I don't know why people ...

    Aug 4, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Critiques all around!

    Wow, you would actually do this for people? You're so kind! *All hail Once upon a time!* Could you review my first chapter of Ellima and the Cerulean Crystal? I'd ...

    Aug 3, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Really Random Stuff

    That dragon fly is truly cute :) and Twilight is really nice! I can't see the other photo though :(

    Aug 3, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Help Me - Newbie Alert!

    Hola Josh! A lot of people hate spiders, but I think they're pretty cool! If you need any help, don't hesitate to PM me or ask me a question. So, ...

    Aug 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The Quoting Game

    Quote this. Because I'm goody-two-shoes. You get a dime. Prok gets no dime. This is my third attempt. Please, no one beat me to the punch this time. EDIT: Yay! ...

    Aug 1, 2008


Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness.
— Bishop Desmond Tutu