-
Re: Ban The User Above You!
Banned for banning because someone didn't know what to ban me for.
Aug 5, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
Banned for smelling my ears! :( I feel violated (!)
Aug 5, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Username above you!
9/10 it sounds cute :)
Aug 5, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
Banned because you have smelly feet! (sorry! haha!)
Aug 5, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
Banned for being in my house! OUT NOW! lolz
Aug 5, 2008 -
Re: Broken Wings, Blooded Swords
I'm not going to do a line by line edit as the others have done because they've covered everthing you need to know. But 'm just going to give you ...
Aug 5, 2008 -
Re: What do you have difficulty writing?
I cannot write romance. I try, I do what I can, but it all comes out in a sickly mush of Romeo and Juliet. It's so hard not to be ...
Aug 5, 2008 -
Re: Guilt
Thanks for the comment, but I've always sucked at poetry :( that's why I try and stick to fiction!
Aug 5, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
Banned for being too fast.
Aug 4, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
Banned for havng a rainbow signature!
Aug 4, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
Banned for being 14 as well. :D:D
Aug 4, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
Banned for having two stars :D
Aug 4, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
Banned for eating cereal instead of toast.
Aug 4, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
Banned for not being Kira!
Aug 4, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
8/10 as it is very true :D
Aug 4, 2008
