-
Re: Jesse
errtu2: Please don't double post, unless that was an accident, its against the rules, I think! Sorry! This was a cute little poem and I agree that the last line ...
Aug 6, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
Banned for talking about WW2. XD
Aug 6, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
Banned for not thinking that japanese people are cool :S
Aug 6, 2008 -
Re: World War 1: Christmas 1914
This was an interesting idea and a good topic. I once wrote a short piece of prose about this topic, so I can understand why you wanted to write a ...
Aug 6, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
Banned for not being one.
Aug 6, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
All of you are banned for posting too quickly!
Aug 6, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
Banned for banning me from using the best actor quote in the best movie ever.
Aug 6, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
Banned for stealing Kawaii's quote!
Aug 6, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
Banned for voting for the greater evil!
Aug 6, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
Banned for being slow at posting :D
Aug 6, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
Banned because I'm sorry.
Aug 6, 2008 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
Prof. Rabbit: Kira is not my name haha, its a chracter from Death Note, the manga. My name is Charlotte. 9/10 yay swords!
Aug 6, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
Banned for not being kira. *Write Harley in death note*
Aug 6, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
Banned for not knowing what that word means! (and for old times sake)
Aug 6, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
Banned for thinking her avatar was crazy.
Aug 6, 2008
