User avatar

Swottielottie

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for banning someone who thinks my username is cool. *HUGZ Bubblewrapped*

    Aug 8, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Free Reviews?

    Hmm... Well, my Novel, Ellima and the Cerulean Crystal needs some crits, especially Chapter Two and this other piece Victoria. They are all in my portfolio (of course). It would ...

    Aug 8, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Need Mucho Reviews

    I desperately need reviews for my novels Chapter's: Ellima and the Cerulean Crystal! If you could review it I'd be ever so grateful :D! Let me know when you want ...

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for not being ice by banning someone who is nice.

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    10/10 YAY! MARIO!

    Aug 7, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for not liking the walking mario better than the flying mario

    Aug 7, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Guilt

    Thanks a lot, I kinda forgot about the whole rhyming thingy... :S XD That's really helpful.

    Aug 7, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: August's Greeter of the Month: Alainna!

    WOOT! Well done! I need to greet more :(

    Aug 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned 10000000000000000000000000 + 104855904975857384 times!

    Aug 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for mentioning icky olives. BLEH!

    Aug 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for banning both of us for banning you for being so confused for why you were banning us in the first place. (haha! Confused now?)

    Aug 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    (Un-) Banned for banning the person who banned me!

    Aug 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned because I like you :) ( as a friend! :S)

    Aug 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned 'cos you live in pepperland, you must sneeze a lot, eh?

    Aug 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for being a person on this website.( lame one, I know)

    Aug 6, 2008


the children yearn for instagram reels instead of bbcode
— floodlights