User avatar

Swottielottie

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Ellima and the Cerulean Crystal #Chapter One (Part one)

    Oh yes, I see what you mean! It is a bit odd that a raven should die so easily... I'll edit that ASAP! You're completly right about Ivy, I wrote ...

    Aug 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for trying to stop Deafwriter hurting Prof. Rabbit who deserved it!

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for banning someone because they are deaf! I was too slow! So for Prof Rabbit: Banned because you caled your boyfriend Onisan which means brother!

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    All of you banned for a banning each other over ME! :D XD

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned because you called me woman! Why does everyone call me that? Actaually, un-banned as I like being called that XD! And I wasn't realy bored, I lied!

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned because I'm bored. (That's the first sign of a spammer, right? Just like killing animals for fun is for a serial killer XD)

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for not being on the cool Brit team 8)... Why couldn' you just desert them and hang with us cool guys! :D XD

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned 'cos you are on team America 8) :twisted:

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for not reviewing more!

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned because I love Mrs. Lovett and yes, she rocks!

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned because Mario rocks! XD

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for making me look like an idiot. I remember now, yours was the one about mars and the guy in the canyon, it was good! (Yay! I got the ...

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for liking my entry! (I didn't think it was obvious enough wht he was doing hahah) Have you entered yet?

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for trying to make me put Stephen Sondheim's name in my quote. NEVER! I think I'm going to change my signature anyway...

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for thinking my name was SweetieLottie (?) Where on earth did you get that from XD?

    Aug 8, 2008


"its been a hot minute" no it hasn't minutes aren't hot
— canopy