-
Re: The alien girl
It was mid-night.A boat was appraoching the shore of the was not making any sound on the smooth surface of the river.Thick canopy forests grew on either sides of the ...
Aug 10, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
Banned 'cos its raining where I am.
Aug 10, 2008 -
Re: The gallows
Thanks! It was going to be the same Ellima but then I thought of a better storyline! I should change the name really... XD Thanks for the comments!
Aug 10, 2008 -
Re: Ellima and the Cerulean Crystal # Chapter Two Part Two
whoops! Deleted that word by accident! I'll definetly put the fainting bit in! Thanks again! I'm working on th Ivy problem :D
Aug 10, 2008 -
Re: Ellima and the Cerulean Crystal # Chapter Two Part One
Thanks for the review! I'm afraid Ivy probably won't get embarrased, but she will lose her airs and graces!
Aug 10, 2008 -
Re: My first Sonnet - A painted beauty
Thanks, but this was rubbish and or some thing we had to do at school that my teacher never marked.
Aug 9, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
Banned for not being Mrs. Lovett! Why aren't you her? Also, because my brother is playig Zelda at this very moment!
Aug 9, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
Banned for hurting the dear little animals. You're worse than Mrs. Lovett!
Aug 9, 2008 -
Re: Ellima and the Cerulean Crystal #Chapter One, Part two
Thank you! I'm sorry I haven't reviewed your story yet :( I'll do it tonight! I've been so bus with the olympics etc :D
Aug 9, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
Banned because I'm evil. 8)
Aug 9, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
Banned because... because... I can't find a reason to ban you!
Aug 9, 2008 -
Re: Ellima and the Cerulean Crystal # Chapter Two Part One
Thanks, Wolf link! I'm glad you liked that part! The bird unfortunatly does not have magical powers 8)...
Aug 9, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
Banned for being an adorable kitten! What's wrong with a spider? Or a cute little snake?
Aug 9, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
Banned because Prof Rabbit banned Deaf writer! Yay! I got a hug!
Aug 9, 2008 -
Re: Ellima and the Cerulean Crystal #Chapter One (Part one)
Thanks! I'll change them as well, although I may not post the edited version on here, I'm lazy :D I'll review your story when I get a spare few minutes!
Aug 9, 2008
