User avatar

Swottielottie

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report A Site Bug

    I have the same problem as Jasmine Hart. I can only access YWS by going onto a specific part of the website, the homepage doesn't seem to work.

    Aug 29, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What Gender Is Your Browsing History?

    Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 58% Likelihood of you being MALE is 42% Site Male-Female Ratio 0.98 1 0.83 1.02 0.83 1.08 0.69 1.35 That's very interesting. I wonder ...

    Aug 29, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Another Mary-Sue Test

    Score Breakdown She's Got My Nose 12 She's The Anti-Cool 2 Plain Jane 1 Healthy as a Horse 2 Momma HATES Her! 0 Total: 17 And they were completely right ...

    Jun 13, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Movie for Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

    This was pretty funny, but a bit repetitive, and that got on my nerves a bit. I hate Twilight as well! Yay for the Anti's! However, the script was a ...

    May 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: YWS New Automatic Feature

    YWS Automatic Response: Dear Nate The story is lacking some creativity but it is abundant with cliches . Overall, it is good. Signed Swottielottie

    Apr 21, 2009
  • Writing Tutorials Re: Helpful (I hope) ideas to overcome problems when writing :D

    This was very helpful! It was interesting to read as well, and I might try writing about my character's town (but maybe not three hundred pages like yourself XD) I'd ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Research Re: Would anyone like to fill out a questionnaire??

    I'll do it! You can PM me! :D

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi again

    Hola! Bonjour! Hello! I hope your settling in to YWS! It's THE best website in the world. I also like reading and taking random pictures, so we'll get along fine! ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi. Name's Mike. Glad to be here. Please don't eat me.

    Hiya, and Welcome to YWS! (Or should I say, your new home?) The 2:1 ratio has already been explained, so I'll skip over that part, and you seem pretty sensible ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Ellima and the Cerulean Crystal # Chapter Two Part One

    Sorry to double post, but I was just rereading this, and I think it's not bad. I may consider rewriting it with my new plot and characters. What do you ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Poop Poop

    I will! It's my second favourite food!

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: 6 Word Stories

    Sam didn't hear the gun firing.

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Phobia Phobia Phobia

    . Perhaps next time you might like to think about that before you give in to SwottieLottie's amusing ideas, m'kay? ~bubbles XD I didn't really tell him to post this, ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for having the worst review ratio ever. 49:1

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for banning someone with the same age as you. That means you have to ban millions of teenagers all over the world!

    Feb 22, 2009


The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices; to be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill, and suspicions can destroy. A thoughtless, frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own.
— Rod Serling, Twilight Zone