-
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
Banned for not being lovesick.
Aug 24, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
Banned for loving Mulan! I love Mulan!
Aug 23, 2008 -
Re: Author Reccomender
I typed in Charlotte Bronte, Edgar Allan Poe and Adeline Yen Mah and got Loung Ung. Never heard of her before, seems good.
Aug 22, 2008 -
Re: What influenced you to write what you are writing right now?
I had this weird dream about a princess on a horse riding to her castle and it was a bright and blurry, like in movies when people dream. There wasn't ...
Aug 22, 2008 -
Re: I'm looking for a show I watched in England
Maybe it was that thing... what do you call it? Jungle Run? That used to be on CITV, they had a maze I think... and smoke. But I don't know.. ...
Aug 19, 2008 -
Re: Shuffle That Playlist!
6/10 I've never heard of any of those bands/people. 1: He's a Pirate- Hanz Zimmer 2: CrushCrushCrush - Paramore 3:Main Title- Danny Elfman/Corpse Bride 4: Turning Japanese- The Vapours 5: ...
Aug 19, 2008 -
Re: The blue crystal (A story of a princess) (old Version)
Oh! I'm sorry everyone! I just realised what story this is! This is my very old version of The Blue Crystal! Its is now called The cerulean Crystal and has ...
Aug 18, 2008 -
Re: The blue crystal (A story of a princess) (old Version)
Thanks! Gladius, I know this needs work. My laptop crashed with the new version of this chapter, so I'm going to have to write it again -_-. I'll take everything ...
Aug 18, 2008 -
Re: What's Your Favorite Summer Olympics Sport?
I voted for cycling! Yay! Britain is good at that, so its nice to see us win! I think its was three medals for cycling today? Or was it two?
Aug 16, 2008 -
Re: The blue crystal (A story of a princess) (old Version)
Thanks Harley! Same with your story! Sweeney_Todd: In my story, they do! But thanks anyway.
Aug 15, 2008 -
Re: how big is your book collection?
How many book? Hm... About 300/400? Something like that. Probably more. I've got books all over the floor, books at my dad's garage, one tall book shelf and this big ...
Aug 15, 2008 -
Re: The User Below You...
I don't really, but I like some of their songs. So you're almost right. The person below me is a fan of Harry Potter.
Aug 13, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
Banned because I'm sorry :(
Aug 11, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
Banned because I rock 8)
Aug 11, 2008 -
Re: Struggling.... very much so
I can't believe that the last two stories weren't recieved well! The one about the captain sounds like the sort of thing I would read. It doesn't see that dark ...
Aug 11, 2008
