User avatar

Swottielottie

  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    How true! I've been writing this damn thing for years! Argh! The user below me has just started their GCSE's.

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    How did you know? XD The person below me is staring at their computer screen! You can't anser this and say no! XD :D :wink:

    Sep 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    Banned for having an avatar of something that looks like it belongs in Donnie Darko.

    Sep 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    Banned because you seem to like Doctor Who. The lost moon of poosh was in an episode, was it not?

    Sep 3, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo Planning 2008

    If I do NaNo this year, it will be my second attempt. I failed last year with 22,000 :(. I probably won't, as I'm staring my GCSE's this year so... ...

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    Very true! (Just joking XD) 9/10

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: 100 reviews for moi. Yay!

    Yay indeed! :D

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Completely true! I am 14! The user below me has a crush on someone. (lame!)

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: 500 posts

    Yay! I have no idea how many posts I have. But when I post this, I suppose I will. XD Congrats indeed!

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: S.O.S I'm Killing myself!

    This was certainly very powerful! The rhythm was very strong and the ryhming was done well. This sounds like it should be a song or something. One thing I suggest ...

    Aug 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Most likely to be on the bestseller's list within 25 years

    Stella Thomas, Snoink, Incandescence, Suzanne, Big Bad Bear. I doubt I will be, but, as deaf_writer says, who knows?

    Aug 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you know anyone famous?

    I've met Jacqueline Wilson at a book signing. (English writer - childrens/girls books) She wasn't very nice when I asked her a question though . . . What did she ...

    Aug 24, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Wise Reviewing

    Hello! Me and Mr.DigitalKid would really appreciate it if you reviwed this short piece! There's a question at the bottom of the thread that we really need to be answered! ...

    Aug 24, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Child's Play

    As said above, I'm the co-writer for this book! We're stuck on how to write the next part. Basically, we want Riley to be introduced, sitting in the playground but ...

    Aug 24, 2008
  • General Articles Re: The Imperfect Day

    All names have been shortened to protect identities.. although.. they haven't done anything wrong. This happened to me a few days ago, and I felt I had to write about ...

    Aug 24, 2008


Don't accept your dog's admiration as conclusive evidence that you are wonderful.
— Ann Landers