User avatar

Swottielottie

  • NovMo Archives Re: *Gulp* Erm... Help? Please?

    Well, NaNoWriMo is just a few hours away and I'm already stuck. :? :oops: I considered finishing off Ellima and the Cerulean Crystal, but I just feel kinda 'bored' with ...

    Oct 31, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo Cover!

    Here is another cover, for my other possible Nanowrimo... Sadly, I have just realised that a similar scene happens in Interview with a vampire, so my novel/idea is ruined!

    Oct 31, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo '08 Wordcount!

    You can't stop me Thunder_dude7! Muhahahahaha! I'm keeping my 15,000+ words!

    Oct 31, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo Cover!

    I did this on Bighugelabs.com. It's not very good... But I was bored.

    Oct 30, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Have a NaNoWriMo.org account? (08)

    Okay everyone: Here comes the most weird and random username you could ever imagine, and you would never guess would belong to me............. Swottielottie! :D:D

    Oct 30, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo '08 Wordcount!

    Word Count: [s]15,398[/s] I mean 0! :wink: You didn't see anything, guys... Okay?

    Oct 30, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    I did nano last year... But I failed... epically... I'd lvoe to do it this year, but I have first exam half way through the month and I have so ...

    Oct 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Not really, Two years isn't that long.

    Oct 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you currently reading?

    I'm reading Unwind by Neal shu.... something or other :S It's the 21st century equivalent of 1984. Best book I've read in a long time.

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Are you writing a novel right now?

    Well, I'm writing Ellima still... I mean sort of. I stopped for a bit, when my laptop ate one of the chapters but now I'm beginning to edit it again. ...

    Oct 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Me and Searria H? Hmm... I don't know her/him XD Or maybe I do? Heather (Kitty15) and erm... Incandescence! That's probably been done though...

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: My first Sonnet - A painted beauty

    Thanks for critting! I think I wrote this over a year ago, when I was young and immature (I still am!) It was for this homework, so I wasn't too ...

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: My first Sonnet - A painted beauty

    Thank you :) Shakespeare is truly great! Sweeney Todd was awesome! YAY! Someone who likes both those things and my work! XD

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Haha XD Heather, I am Kira, so there's no 'likely' about it XD. Me and Adnamarine? Erm... I agree with Adna... We're both GIRLS! But then again I did pair ...

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Not really... I don't that counts as a craving... hmm XD The user below me wishes they had done something differently yesterday.

    Sep 12, 2008


If you have to ask, "Is this cliche?", it probably is.
— - no name -