User avatar

Swires

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Switching Hosts; Site Will Be Down Sept. 10

    Yes, forgot about the querie issue, me and my business partner cant have ZPanel to resell hosting because of query limits. Although Dreamhost isnt for small sites, and you have ...

    Sep 2, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Switching Hosts; Site Will Be Down Sept. 10

    I recommend dreamhost

    Aug 30, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: In Development: Choose Your Own Adventure on YWS

    No neither do I, is it like forum based RPG? or somethign else?

    Aug 13, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: all hail all cats !!

    Hi there

    Aug 1, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm Back !!!

    Hi there, welcome back.

    Aug 1, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: OMFGSH. it's CAMIE! :]

    Well, sorry but pics arnt allowed in sigs. Nates orders as some peoples PCs dont display them correctly id there moniter is set to a different resolution.

    Aug 1, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: iTS bACK, iM bACK - dEAL

    HI there Emmmmma yes its hangin' fine. Is it just me or does that sound disturbing?

    Aug 1, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hi there Kardas, I like your avatar of the fox. You should post your work and Ill do a review of it as well as many other critters on here. ...

    Aug 1, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Peepz!

    HI there, yes yourusername seems familiar. Im Adam101 also with a new username :) Its all good fun on YWS 3 enjoy your stay

    Aug 1, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: OMFGSH. it's CAMIE! :]

    Hi and welcome to YWS, you will enjoy it here and it will help you greatly with your writing. Is that you in the pic? Enjoy YWS....

    Aug 1, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: New Points Policy To Begin August 7th

    Yes, that seems a pretty good idea. It stops point monoloplies cough..snoink...cough.

    Aug 1, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: * Cringe * Lets all embarass the newbie .......

    Yes welcome to YWs, without this place I am just utterl unmotivated.

    Jul 31, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Squills Is Back!

    Like the system but arnt a fan of teh design. I think it might be better in the current YWS sort of design.

    Jul 31, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS 3.0 Bugs

    I think it must be because it was the wrong dimensions and instead of telling me it just doesnt parse the PHP correctly. Its probably a semi-colon missing in the ...

    Jul 31, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS 3.0 Bugs

    Unable to upload file DEBUG MODE Line : 255 File : usercp_avatar.php I get that when trying to upload an avatar from URL

    Jul 31, 2006


Maybe the real Mariah Carey was the friends we made along the way
— Ravena