User avatar

Swires

  • Welcome Mat Re: The Evolution of a Writer (Sureal's History of Writing)

    Ooo - Nice site. Ive submitted a piece to an unpaid mag. I doubt it will get accepted though.

    Jan 5, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Evolution of a Writer (Sureal's History of Writing)

    Wow - two magasines. Is this paid work or are you getting your name out there first?

    Jan 4, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Phorcys, The Modern Prometheus

    Also, I like the title of this thread ('The Modern Prometheus'), simply cos that's the subtitle of Mary Shelley's Frankenstein -- Thats where I got it from lol. As for ...

    Jan 4, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Phorcys, The Modern Prometheus

    Well there is a variation in spelling, it is sometimes spelt Phorkis - this implies it is pronounced For-kiss. BUT I like to pronounce it more more softly - For-siss. ...

    Jan 4, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Saying Hi

    Well thats great. Hope to see you around.

    Jan 4, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, I am new here!

    Well I am a titan so I have many hands to need. lol. Welcome, remember, wisdom is in critiquing other's work.

    Jan 3, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: January 2007 issue of Squills is Up!

    Who can submit to Squills?

    Jan 3, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    Hi, I am new too. My name is Lucy, and I like WAY to many authors, it is hard to name them. Some books I really like are, Eragon, The ...

    Jan 3, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Phorcys, The Modern Prometheus

    lol. I am on Chapter 5 of the Fellowship, I hate it because of its sluggish, clogged up, overloaded prose with useless back history leaking into the story at every ...

    Jan 2, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Phorcys, The Modern Prometheus

    Phorcys, The Modern Prometheus ...A random title for a random guy. It appears that I havnt really got a topic where I explain who I am and what I'm for ...

    Jan 2, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: January 2007 issue of Squills is Up!

    looks good, reads better!

    Jan 2, 2007
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    Basically if your work contains sex or violence then rate it R to be safe. Although I cannot find a guide explaining the ratings...

    Jan 2, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    Pullman is the only author Im familiar with on your list. Im guessing you are a fantasy writer. Welcome aboard.

    Jan 1, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: new here

    Yes - everyone starts bad, some continue to be bad lol, but thats another story. (a long story of people not listening to crits and being general idiots). Anyway, welcome ...

    Jan 1, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya! I'm new around here.

    Happy New Year. Also you may want to crit some other peoples work before posting your own work - critiqueing helps muchly. Welcome aboard.

    Jan 1, 2007


hmm i think i just have to start typing and hopefully a poem will fall out of me
— spottedpebble