User avatar

Swires

  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Mobile

    Works 100% fine here.

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: M-e-o-w!!!!

    Hello there, welcome to YWS, what sort of stuff do you write? If you need a hand with anything then dont be afraid to PM me with any problems. Also ...

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: yes, another one of those long about me things.

    10 0 Those are really important, especially the "I ate a bagel" one lol.

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey everyone

    Bonjour - what do you like to write?

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: The obligatory introduction message?

    Hello there - I didnt make one either, well I did but when I had about 100 posts lol.

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: HEY!

    Hello there, we have a media freak on here - I too like filming and editing making ficticious trailers etc... OM me with any questions or problems.

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: heelo

    Yes, PM me at anytime if you are stuck. Welcome to the site

    Jan 7, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    Hi there, what sort of things do you write?

    Jan 7, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me. Geez.

    No, many vegetarians do not eat any product with animal fats in such as "Rowntrees Fruit Pastels" - a sweel in england. Or marshmallows. These have pig fat in and ...

    Jan 6, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me. Geez.

    This is - there is animal content in a lot of things, becoming vegetarian would limit many things to you. Simply not eating meat however wouldn't.

    Jan 6, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me. Geez.

    Hello there, interesting. I havnt been to a psychologist but I need it lol. NOOOOOOOOOOOOO Dont become a vegetarian, there is no point. meat is what made us evolve into ...

    Jan 6, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey guys, i'm new here

    Hi there, feel free to PM me with any problems or questions.

    Jan 6, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    lol - strange what people do isnt it?

    Jan 6, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey i'm new...

    Hi there, Im Adam. Post a few reviews on others work and you will get more on your own - Just a friendly reminder.

    Jan 6, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Don't like it, to bad

    I dont follow my heart at all. Im not one of these romantics that everybody talks about because they are stupidly in love with a loser that is cheating on ...

    Jan 5, 2007


You sound like you're becoming emotionally involved with the custard.
— Nikki Morgan