-
Re: YWS is Shutting Down
goodbye! I shall miss YWS and how much it has helped my writing.
May 23, 2006 -
Re: Hey! New Users! Nate Needs Your Input! you oldbies can too..
No Problem, a promotion to admin will do as my payment (JK) LOL! :)
May 1, 2006 -
Re: Hey! New Users! Nate Needs Your Input! you oldbies can too..
That would be cool but I am unsure if there is a phpbb mod to do it. ...searching..... yes there is: there is is, got a pretty good rating.
May 1, 2006 -
Re: Friends Management, or how I learned to stop hating and love
I dont really understand the use of it either.
Apr 20, 2006 -
Re: Fanfiction Forum Added March 7, 2006
But in the end no matter how well written they are they cant possibley know about the canon characters as much as the real author, no the world they are ...
Mar 9, 2006 -
Re: Fanfiction Forum Added March 7, 2006
I still think fanfictions are unoriginal and have yet to read a good one yet, they simply dont compare with the original no matter how good the writer is. We'll ...
Mar 8, 2006 -
Re: Fanfiction Forum Added March 7, 2006
Im not a big fanfic fan, mainly because it detracts from the original story because the writer will never do it in the novelists style. I also think that it ...
Mar 8, 2006 -
Re: Ciao...I am (possibly guessed?) new here.
Welcome to the site, Im just a newish member, need any help ill happily answer questions.
Feb 20, 2006 -
Re: Hello
It is really fun to say!!! Welcome to the website, its great here. I arnt a poet or poet crit but I may check out some of your work.
Feb 20, 2006 -
Re: Minor Changes for Feb 15th
Yes nice job! Much more efficient
Feb 16, 2006
