User avatar

Swires

  • Welcome Mat Re: Bjorn: An Inside Look

    Hi there, hope you enjoy it here as much as YWS2

    Jul 31, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me Updated

    It is to me, 1/2 a year for pure thinking is a long time lol.

    Jul 31, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: zell's the name

    Hi Zell, I remember you from ze olden YWS

    Jul 31, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey I'm Tony C.

    Bonjour!

    Jul 31, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS 3.0 Bugs

    Right, I have a few things: 1) It would be nice to be able toa access a members portfolio from the member view page and not kjust from one of ...

    Jul 30, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me Updated

    Hi ANI. I have a feeling that ideas will be floating around for the Mauve Eye for a good other half a year.

    Jul 30, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: It's back!! Woo!

    no I dont either WOO with Gazza!

    Jul 29, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me Updated

    Over YWS' absense I have written 20 000 words of a dark fantasy called Hell's Tools. I probably wont be carrying on as my writing has improved since the start ...

    Jul 29, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Back and Pretty in Pink? Whaaat?

    Welcome my YOUR DOOM MUHAHAHAHH!

    Jul 27, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: iTS bACK, iM bACK - dEAL

    HI everyone, Hi Kay. Yes there is more of Hells tools for me to force on you all lol!

    Jul 26, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy!

    Yo man, whoop dawg back in da house..... Or Hello, welcome back!

    Jul 26, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Dude... IT'S BACK! Where was I?

    YAY! I remember you, I think you commented on my work once, welcome back.

    Jul 26, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Emmmaaaa's back, kay?

    Welcome home, hope you stay on generation 2 -- Yes for some reason ive taken upon myself to name YWS generation 2...oh welll. lol

    Jul 26, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: A New Start.

    Welcome ANI, I dont remember you from generation 1 of YWS, but Im sure well be chatting on the forums pretty soon. Have a good time here.

    Jul 26, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: iTS bACK, iM bACK - dEAL

    Hi guys, the dancing rat is back, thats right Me IS BACK ON THE BEST SITE EVER. Im so glad that YWS is back in town as I lost interest ...

    Jul 25, 2006


Please immediately cease and desist from offering Bob any more coffees with peppermint sprinkles. Thank you.
— SilverNight