-
Re: Fantasy Novelists Exam
((Taken from Intro:Ever since J.R.R. Tolkien and C.S. Lewis created the worlds of Middle Earth and Narnia, it seems like every windbag off the street thinks he can write great, ...
Jan 6, 2007 -
Re: some interesting pages
:shock: - ??? no one has offended anyone, I was just saying this is nothing new, although it could be a useful collation of ideas for beginner writers.
Jan 6, 2007 -
Re: some interesting pages
Same old stuff regurgitated into a different style.
Jan 6, 2007 -
Re: What happens when he won't die?
I suppose it is very Disney like and overused.
Jan 6, 2007 -
Re: What happens when he won't die?
Yes - But not in a way that has not been over used. if you find it is out of character for him to die then allow him to live. ...
Jan 5, 2007 -
Re: Prolonging Romance?
Im with Claudette - Throw a mad gunman into the works. Just add an "unfortuneatley" into the plot.
Jan 5, 2007 -
Re: Unneeded Information
I will be linking this to all info-dumping writers.
Jan 5, 2007 -
Re: Poetry & Punctuation
Nice, informative article.
Jan 5, 2007 -
Re: Evolving Your Alien Species
Not in the conventional sense of the term ;). Random thought: it'd be quite cool if the bones could be filled with not air, but a gas that is less ...
Jan 3, 2007 -
Re: Evolving Your Alien Species
Yes, thats what I thought. But is anything other than a vacuum truly hollow?
Jan 3, 2007 -
Re: Evolving Your Alien Species
Ive never been a science man anyway lol.
Jan 3, 2007 -
Re: Evolving Your Alien Species
Yes, birds have hollow bones, human bones arnt hollow because evolution and adaptation dictates that we need stronger bones to survive.
Jan 2, 2007 -
Re: 6 Word Stories
Power shook him, he was magical. Ok - Im terrible at these lol :)
Jan 1, 2007 -
Re: Writers Block
They are some good tips - I never really get writers block as such. I normally just get bored with a story which is different. In which case the characters ...
Jan 1, 2007 -
Re: Writers Block
Some useful Links: However in answer to your question, the simple answer is: read and write(something different).
Dec 31, 2006
