User avatar

Swires

  • Writers Corner Re: Oblivion

    Keep working on this. Just write, write some more, write some more again. Then start to think about the characters, where are they going with the current story? Where is ...

    Jan 12, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Scall's Magic

    Ok, I think I've just written the best scene yet. My characters have entered a secret, dark room where the daggers and scriptures came from. Its really weird and creepy. ...

    Jan 12, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Scall's Magic

    Ok, so many of you know I am writing a fantasy novel about the progression of two men in the large world of Dovekread where old religion is dying and ...

    Jan 12, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Fantasy Novelists Exam

    I shouldnt worry gyrfalcon - the exam has its faults. Maybe YWS should ammend the exam? and add rules of Fantasy so we can have the Commandments of Writing Fantasy ...

    Jan 12, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Jiggity's Writing Projects 07/10/07

    Interesting points, I too have attempted 6 novels now and usually stop at 15k because my plot dries up. Im forcing myself to write my new project what ever this ...

    Jan 12, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Notes on FREAK

    *claps* well done indeed. So whats your plan of action? Are you submitting to agents first etc...?

    Jan 12, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Anyone try acting?

    Yes it sounds good for visualising Characters - I think Trudi Canavan did this with The Black Magician series.

    Jan 9, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Lexical pollution:

    Yeah, this is a nice little article.

    Jan 9, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Sword Description Help

    That eraser does look artistic.

    Jan 9, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: 6 Word Stories

    Whistle while you work. Now sing. ^Ok, random.

    Jan 7, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Fantasy Novelists Exam

    Robert Jordon, after a quick google wrote "the Wheel of Time" series. SO he must be a famous author?

    Jan 7, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: How To Find A Good Title

    There are some articles on this already but I cant find one, I may write one some time. Well first you can call your story by the name of the ...

    Jan 7, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: What happens when he won't die?

    Make him a zombie. ...what? You said he didn't want to die.... lol yes - even in death there is temptation to bring him back, so alive or dead it ...

    Jan 7, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Lists by a younger Snoink!

    Its a brief, quick guide to a publishable story.

    Jan 7, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Fantasy Novelists Exam

    Is this the first book in a planned trilogy? Does your novel contain characters transported from the real world to a fantasy realm? Eep. Still, only two outta seventy-five :P. ...

    Jan 6, 2007


shady and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws
— Atticus