-
Re: Notes on FREAK
do a one liner then a paragraph. Ive tried to give an example but I cant.
Jan 16, 2007 -
Re: Wiggy's Writing
Congrats again on Publishing
Jan 15, 2007 -
Re: Writers Block
Writers block isnt an illness. Something causes it. It could be a number of things: 1) Your story has dried up 2) Your characters have dried up 3) You dont ...
Jan 15, 2007 -
Re: Jack's Publishing Attempts (Updated)
Well publishing is publishing - Well done anyway.
Jan 15, 2007 -
Re: Crysi's stuff.
Some interesting stuff you have there, I really need to start reading some of your work Crysi.
Jan 15, 2007 -
Re: Scall's Magic
Thanks for the encouragement everyone. 15k reached. YAY.
Jan 14, 2007 -
Re: Mesh *gasp* writes!
Congrats on the poetry! :)
Jan 14, 2007 -
Re: Surviving the Writing Process: Shafter's Novel
Sadly - Im one of the sad acts that researched and read every article I could get my hands on. The task was daunting.
Jan 14, 2007 -
Re: Anxious vs. Eager
Nice.
Jan 14, 2007 -
Re: Extending Chapters
I told Tim about this at the time but he wasnt writing then, maybe this year tim?
Jan 14, 2007 -
Re: Elein's tries at finishing anything
Keep writing, if you dont write you wont increase your skill in the art.
Jan 13, 2007 -
Re: Oblivion
My ideas of where I am going come to me when I am curled up in bed, reading. I usually write ideas on paper book marks lol.
Jan 13, 2007 -
Re: The Journey So Far
Dont worry. You will get accepted soon enough.
Jan 13, 2007 -
Re: Sureal Tiptoeing into the World of Short Story Publishing
Awesome, I see you have been sucessful thus far.
Jan 13, 2007 -
Re: Jack's Publishing Attempts (Updated)
Wow, you have a busy writing future. Theres nothing nicer than seeing your story in a magasine (well I assume there isnt, I have never been sucessful).
Jan 13, 2007
