-
Re: Fragments-Are they grammatically wrong?
FOr me, purposeful fragments are ok, they add depth to create tension etc... and they are really useful techniques to use.
Jul 25, 2006 -
Re: Dialogue 101 (Part One)
I had forgotten this was here! I'm really glad you posted this, though, Sam. This stuff is all very helpful. I'm pretty decent at dialogue (which is lucky since my ...
Jul 25, 2006 -
Re: How to write about societal issues without me killing you
Yes, I can see where you are coming from with this Snoink, I tend to go into explain mode when im doing a world building scene.
Jul 25, 2006 -
Re: Getting the Most Out of a Critique
Really nice article, it will be helpful when I come to crit.
Jul 25, 2006 -
Re: Witch Hunters Original?
Its based in a fantasy world.
May 5, 2006 -
Re: Repeating Words
yes imps version sounds good.
May 5, 2006 -
Re: Witch Hunters Original?
Thanks. Looks like the Mauve Eye will be my next project then, I need to slow down the beginnning a little though
May 5, 2006 -
Re: Witch Hunters Original?
They dont seem common at all. I didn't know ypu read Mauve Eye Imp?
May 4, 2006 -
Re: Witch Hunters Original?
I have just started a witchhunter story and after doing some research there doesnt seem to be alot of witch hunter stories outthere. does the idea sound original?
May 4, 2006 -
Re: Borrowing Okay?
These are interesting points.
May 2, 2006 -
Re: Plotting - The Motivational Way
Thanks. Thanks for sharing too crysi.
May 2, 2006 -
Re: Plotting - The Motivational Way
I wrote this for my blog It took me around a month to work out what plotting worked, when I first joined YWS as you know I had difficulty with ...
May 1, 2006 -
Re: Need help translating spanish :)
I ran it through google translater and it came out gibberish: Shrimp that not nothing lolleba the cascade
Apr 29, 2006 -
Re: Sweetie!
Baby Honey Chickpea sweetpea sugar chick chuck doll
Apr 29, 2006 -
Re: anti-aestheticism and the golden ratio
The golden ratio is 1.618 and is basically obtained from rational distances of shapes Also this Golden ratio is "the rule of nature" by measuring and dividin certain parts of ...
Apr 24, 2006
