User avatar

Swires

  • Art & Photography Re: Natural Photography

    The last one lacked focus yet - a little cropping wouldn't go amiss I don't think!

    Dec 31, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Natural Photography

    Why Thank you ANI

    Dec 31, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: reading

    In No Particular order 1 The High Lord 2 The Novice 3 The Magician's Guild 4 Priestess of the White 5 Talyn - Holly Lisle 6 HP and the Half ...

    Dec 31, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Author reviews

    Skell - Age of Five book 3 hasnt been pubished. I love Trudi Canavan though, I have read all the Black Magician Series, Priestess of the White and I'm now ...

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Artemis Fowl

    I think the word you are looking for is Gary Stew :)

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Artemis Fowl

    I read the first one and read half of the second one, forgot about it, reread to where I was, forgot about it etc... I just couldnt finish it, it ...

    Dec 29, 2006
  • Poetry Discussion Re: who's/what's your fav poet or poetry

    Lawrence Ferlinghetti!!!!!!!!!! He's incredible. Amazing. I'm in love with his words. And Allen Ginsberg is pretty wonderful too. Two Scavengers in a Truck, Two Beautiful People in a Mercedes is ...

    Dec 29, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: My Icons

    Rows 1 and 2 are my favourites, they are quite nice yes.

    Dec 29, 2006
  • Poetry Discussion Re: who's/what's your fav poet or poetry

    Seamus Heaney is a poet that I like and especially Mid-Term break.

    Dec 29, 2006
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Must a poem have meaning?

    Ill be different and give a short answer: Yes. A Poem does have to have meaning. A nonsense poem also has meaning - The Jabberwocky makes perfect sense because of ...

    Dec 29, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Natural Photography

    The purple in the first one is...very beautiful, its a nice capture of nature :-D It's impressive you got those bugs to be so still, ha ha ha. And, the ...

    Dec 28, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Natural Photography

    Ok, heres a bit of macro photography that me and my friend did whence we doth bored one afternoon. They are taken around a farm hedgerow in the English midlands. ...

    Dec 24, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Black and White Photos

    The pier is my favourite, again Ill reiterate that the angle is wonderful and the lighting is excellent. However I also liked the meaning behind the candles, I thought that ...

    Dec 24, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: My Photos

    I love them. Well done Kay.

    Dec 23, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "I do not own one, I prefer literature and to write it. Television is too influential for the minds of children" - Varzin "Greys Anatomy" - Mewiv. Do you prefer ...

    Dec 22, 2006


If Nate ever zeroes the count in "Count Up Until Nate Zeroes It", that zero should be immortalized in the quote gen.
— JazzicusMaximus