User avatar

Swires

  • Art & Photography Re: Triplets, Kinda...

    The first one.

    Jan 6, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Zeige

    There needs to be more facial detail, at the moment the face is a little apart from the body. Apart from that, good sketch.

    Jan 5, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Harry Potter

    HP is one of the few book collections I can read over and over again.

    Jan 5, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Harry Potter

    WOOT! This may be delayed but I only found out a few days ago: HP BK 7 will be called: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows. -- Its Deathly Hallows ...

    Jan 4, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Harry Potter

    I love harry potter and RP on about 3 RPGs and have one of my own. The books are just awesome, the world, the characters etc.. are so good. Admittedly ...

    Jan 4, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: The Blue Sword

    I think thats the one. I may have to read t some time.

    Jan 3, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Subconscience and I

    I prefer the first one, the sketchiness includes so much more detail.

    Jan 2, 2007
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Carol Ann Duffy or Simon Armitage?

    Im not familier with these - we do Heaney and Clarke.

    Jan 2, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Influences?

    Everyone's going to hate me for saying it, but the Harry Potter series were the first books that actually inspired me to write and to try writing. As for other ...

    Jan 1, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of The Rings (Im giving it a try) Last of the Wilds (Trudi Canavan) The Dark Tower Series (Stephen King)

    Jan 1, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Ending

    I dont hate endings at all. I like to finish a story to see how it ends. Then I move on and read another 50 books then I can go ...

    Jan 1, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Typing or handwritten?

    Typing all the way - Hand written just isn't practical and I tend to write pathetically when I hand write. I don't know why but I read it and nothing ...

    Jan 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Gnome! Gnome!

    The axe head doesnt really join onto the handle. Otherwise excellent - are these totally drawn with a graphics tablet? YAY 800th Post

    Jan 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Brad Returns with Better Artwork (and more shame!)

    Wow - Nice work. shoddy critique but I know nothing about art. THey look great!

    Jan 1, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Yes, Paolini is quite boring.

    Dec 31, 2006


Irresponsibly-conceived assignments don't deserve responsibly-executed complies.
— Persistence