User avatar

Swires

  • Art & Photography Re: Natural Photography

    Thankyou for all the praise.

    Jan 13, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: It's... Daniel!

    No it isn't Daniel. Its coloured squiggles in the vague shape of a boy. To be honest, I hate it and don't class this as art of any kind.

    Jan 13, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Critiquing Books You Read

    Theres one in Canavans book. "I love father," she blurted. // Where did she blurt? I so wanted to put an "out" at the end.

    Jan 13, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Who is your all-time favourite fantasy hero/villan?

    I never thought of Umbridge, she is a super villain yes.

    Jan 13, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Doggy Doo

    The smell was savory and bitter. Just how I liked it, the yellowness had a light tinge to it when you held it up to the sun beams. Swirling it ...

    Jan 12, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My Icons

    Very inventive there - However That looks more like the DVD cover than the book cover. neat graphics work though.

    Jan 12, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Bored. :]!

    lol _ Im lovin' it.

    Jan 12, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Who is your all-time favourite fantasy hero/villan?

    Favourite Hero - Bilbo Baggins From the Hobbit Villain - Snape or Voldy OR Skirmig from Talyn(Masterpiece)

    Jan 12, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Its ok - Not really snappy or too original though. "Renaissance of Power"

    Jan 10, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: How Do You Pronounce "Idea"

    Basic compared to your other stuff. But I suppose thats what is intended.

    Jan 9, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Interesting, sounds dark and would catch my eye in a book store. Who is this weaver? Why is it bundled with blood? A title to my story: Scall's Magic

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Adam's Latest 3D Modeling

    Nice.

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    I'm reading Shadowmancer by G.P. Taylor. I'm like 2 pages into chapter 2 and so far I hate it. And i usually like these kinds of books but it's so ...

    Jan 7, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Bored

    I really like the eye.

    Jan 6, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Pretty Pretty Pigs! :D

    .lol - great stuff.

    Jan 6, 2007


Saying Why-Double-you-Ehs is inversely like saying Ah-beh-Seh (Abc)... just say yewis it's cooler.
— Anonymous