User avatar

Swires

  • Media Reviews Re: Andrzej Sapkowski, anyone?

    Havnt read, but sound intriguing.

    Jan 16, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Natural Photography

    Lol - why are we even debating this lol?

    Jan 15, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: A picture's worth 1000 words

    I like the first one, I dont know what the hell is happening with the second one, the third one is also good. nice work.

    Jan 15, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: In The Picture

    Derren uses both to kill animals after many many attempts at sneaking up on them. He eats the meat cold with his bare hands, then he would leave trails of ...

    Jan 15, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "Open spaces, ive been locked up for too long" - Derren. If you were a software program, what would it be? I.e Word, Excel ...

    Jan 15, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Brad Returns with Better Artwork (and more shame!)

    Oh...

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Brad Returns with Better Artwork (and more shame!)

    Well he wouldnt post it if he didnt do it lol. Yeah its really good art.

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "A simple Doctor in the lore of Magic" - Rosin To air is human, to forgive divine. How far do you agree with the above?

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "No, not really" - Derren What is the meaning of life?

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "kread is my alter ego, even though this thought is but a fracture of my heart for it is but a trifle of my common demon hood" - Scall. Question: ...

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Maybe a tad too passive, not hitting enough. Although there is an element of intrigue. Space, Time and Nuclear War

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Messing around...

    I like it!

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Chapters

    I see chapters as just a natural way to end a certain part of the story. I like to think of Chapters basically just for reading practicality but some people ...

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Who is your all-time favourite fantasy hero/villan?

    Gandalf is a likable Hero, I admit. He ranks high on the likability list.

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Natural Photography

    Thankyou for all the praise. Not to nitpick, but I didn't praise, I constructivley critiqued. If we are nitpicking - il join in. I may not have been talking about ...

    Jan 14, 2007


It's crazy how your life can be twisted upside down inside out and around and you can get sushi from safeway still looking like a normal person
— starchild314