User avatar

Swires

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "No, nicknames are for whimps"~Mersey Do youb have the internet? If so whats your fav website

    Feb 24, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Best Books

    1)The Davinci Code - Dan Brown 2) Harry Potter Series - JK Rowling 3)Angels and Demons - Dan Brown 4)Labyrinth - Kate Mosse(not the druggie) 5) A series of unfortuneate ...

    Feb 24, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Has to be dad, mum was an idiot, protested and got 'erself killed. ~Mersey Least favourite relative

    Feb 24, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I want to become great, like my father, I want to hone my if its ever going to happen ~mersey Most Embarrassing(ARGH I CANT SPELL) Moment?

    Feb 21, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read

    I like Justso in videos, the stories do seem a little hard going

    Feb 21, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    The Boatman, father always tells me of him and what he does, Im scared, but I never show it ~Mersey Favourite flower?

    Feb 21, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "I like to listen to the parade, the trumpets, the drums, but I can never see them, If I was too see them I wouldnt be listening to them agaon"~Mersey ...

    Feb 21, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    My earliest memory is walking into my fathers room, seeing a man, a young man being....tortured ~Mersey If you could meet anyone who would it be?

    Feb 20, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    My proffession is to kill those who want to be killed, or those who I want to be killed ~The Boatman What is your favourite book?

    Feb 20, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Right I ask a question and you reply as one of your characters from your work ie. What is your favourite colour Red- the colour of blood ~The Boatman So ...

    Feb 20, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read

    Some of you have horrible taste-the worst examples is your hate of mice and men and WATERSHIP DOWN . That is one of the best books EVER written!!!! Read it ...

    Feb 19, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read

    Harry Potter is the best book series of all time! I honestly can't figure out what is wrong with you people who don't like it. Totally Agreed :D

    Feb 18, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read

    The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nighttime by Mark Haddon. Shut up. I know the new age emo contemporary lit crowd is going to hate me for this ...

    Feb 18, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read

    5) Hrry Potter...the first 4 books. Although the last two are ok if I'm in the right mood. Rowling isn't a writer, she's a story teller, and not a very ...

    Feb 17, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read

    YOU FEIND! how can you not like potter? 5)Mrs Pepperpot ~Alf Proyson 4)Scribbleboy~Phili Ridley 3)Watership Down ~Richard Adams 2)The Magicians Nephew ~ CS Lewis 1)Shadowmancer ~GP taylor (I like worm

    Feb 16, 2006


The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.
— Groucho Marx