User avatar

Swires

  • Writing Activities Re: How fast can you type?

    Not too god but then I really need to learn to touch type. Can I ask how you all learned to touch type? Test: Fishing in Finland Gross Speed: 46 ...

    May 4, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Critique Swap

    Anyone? PLEASE.... Im now open to any genre apart from ChickLit

    May 3, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Critique Swap

    Right I basically have a 15000 word opening segment to my Novel "Hell's Tools" and I would like someone with a story with a simalar word count to read it ...

    May 2, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Image Challenge

    The fog streamed into the Thames, the glowing of the dock lanterns were filtered through the fog’s meshwork and in turn, the water seemed yellow. The banks were chiselled hard ...

    Apr 14, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Image Challenge

    Write a story surrounding the picture, about the picture, or with the picture in the story.

    Apr 14, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Favourite Fantasy Writer

    CS Lewis and JK Rowling.

    Apr 14, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: The DaVinci Code

    I liked it very much, I loved reading it and the plot was excellent, personally i find it more believable than the bible, as that is also a fictional book.

    Mar 10, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: New Story...possibly

    If you arnt doing xmen you should apply some boundries to their powers, like debt, when power used they become weak and have to replenish through food, or a special ...

    Mar 9, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Favourite Fantasy Writer

    Its got to be JK Rowling, the plot shes weaved is genius

    Mar 9, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "I like to hide behind corners and throw pebbles at the nobles as they walk past, I used to do it with Verole before he died" WHat sports do you ...

    Mar 4, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: New Story...possibly

    Quick Idea: Mutants form a cult when they realise they arnt the only freaks in tht universe, they realise that this is an oportunity, no a gift to bring a ...

    Mar 3, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    My dad, hes strong and can use magic, he teaches me how to make stuff even though he beats me at times~Mersey Who is the most annoying person you have ...

    Feb 27, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Id go away, far away. Life his horrible under noble rule, we have a gift and we are punished for it ~ Mersey IF you had to kill a relative ...

    Feb 26, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    You havnt posted a question

    Feb 25, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "Well there was this one time when I sneaked into dads workshop and borrowed a gun when I was about 3. He chased after me and i shot him in ...

    Feb 24, 2006


Let the wild rumpus start!
— Maurice Sendak