User avatar

Swires

  • Media Reviews Re: Terry Pratchet

    Im with Firestarter, I just could not get into Going Postal from discworld books ar all. And they arnt that funny

    Sep 6, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    The LOTR Movies were half baked crap which were better than the raw crap books. THe books are drawn out and long winded to the Nth degree, every single page ...

    Aug 15, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: The Magicians Guild

    lol, Ive ordered the other 2 off amazon, should be coming soon. Also her new book Priestess of the White and Last of the Wilds.

    Aug 11, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: The Magicians Guild

    The Magicians Guild by Trudi Canavan is the first in an epic adventure of a small girl named Sonea who has been sighted and caught having magical powers by none ...

    Aug 10, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: <3's for Photoshop...

    Took a while to load bu... I like it, it loks very fantasy and I could write a story from it, I would place it in the contests and force..I ...

    Jul 31, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Atlantis & Atlantian Fleet

    Yes good, but they are a bit blocky and could do with a smoothing. Were these designed in a game? If so you may need to add anti-aliasing in your ...

    Jul 31, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Fantasy story using snowflake technique

    like the idea of your Story Kay, it seems like an interesting concept and slightly dark. Id like to read it.

    Jul 29, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: The DaVinci Code

    I liked it very much, I loved reading it and the plot was excellent, personally i find it more believable than the bible, as that is also a fictional book. ...

    Jul 28, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Talyn - Holly Lisle

    No I dont, but yes the switch was masterful

    Jul 25, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Blazing minds!

    The Wissic Three, They are human bodies that have been frozen for all living memory, they never deteriorate or move a fibre b ut they are constant and will be ...

    Jul 25, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    __ Glad to see my game has carried on ---- Im most proud of deciding that I can stare my worst fear of death in the face to avenge my ...

    Jul 25, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Talyn - Holly Lisle

    Well, after waiting two weeks fo Amazon UK to get the book to me I thought I would have a peek at the first chapter on opened the parcel. I ...

    Jul 25, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: How fast can you type?

    Yeah, ive been ona PC for years but my typing is dirty. everything I type now will be touchtyped

    May 4, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Blazing minds!

    the desert of insanity - those who cross it go insane, not through heat but through the magic in the sands that burrows into the mind and invades all sane ...

    May 4, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: How fast can you type?

    This post is my first touchtyped post, it took forever.

    May 4, 2006


I, for one, welcome my new tomato overlords...
— Snoink