User avatar

Swires

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Stem Cell Research?

    Many of the fantastic and fun people that I know who have down-syndrome would not be here today if stem cell research exist. Why deny their friendly good souls, because ...

    Sep 3, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Halo 3 Announced at E3

    Yes it will Phoenix, Halo 2 for PC needs windows Vista which needs a mega PC to run any sort of game because it sucks all the resources for itself.

    Sep 3, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS sleeping?

    Well I keep posting my stuff and get ZERO comments. Im trying to pick up activity but my threads just die.

    Aug 31, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Library or Book Store?

    Bookstore, I like to own a fresh new book and read at my own leisure, plus my town library is terrible and has nothign that I want.

    Aug 30, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Half Life

    If hyou dont care about story line why are you bothered that a doctor is killing things?

    Aug 28, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Half Life

    So what? Thats about the only positive thing halo has to offer. Half Lifehas a much better story line. Also HL2 required you to think, oit isnt just siple point ...

    Aug 27, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Half Life

    Half Life 2. Half Life 2 is amazing, the plot and storyline is excellent, I love how the game involves uyu to think a little as well in order to ...

    Aug 27, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Half Life

    After hours of getting it to work it finally started up. I worked through a few levels and I think the game is pretty awesome. it combines plot with decent ...

    Aug 26, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Witherwings - HP RPG

    Anyone who likes HP Please visit my new roleplaying forum, you have your own bank account and can user sickles to byu brooms and books and wands. I have spent ...

    Aug 5, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Nintendo Wii

    Its revolutionary and looks excellent. I prefered "Nintendo Revolution" but Wii is different.

    Aug 2, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: British Sitcoms (Blackadder, Red Dwarf, Extras etc)

    Favourites: Black adder Vicar of Dibley Only fools and horses Least Favourites: My Family Are you being served Keeping up appearances is funny but its in a different leage. A ...

    Aug 2, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: summer soundtrack?

    Meatloaf Album blasting out whilst cleaning.

    Aug 2, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Halo 3 Announced at E3

    And Halo 2 for PC will need Vista and a mega PC, microsoft are money bleeders.

    Aug 2, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Totally and Utterly Random - Yay Opera!

    lol

    Aug 2, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud

    *sigh*

    Aug 2, 2006


They who talk all day of beauty call all the plain things dirty
— John Darnielle