User avatar

Swires

  • Lounge, The Re: Ever been in a cemetary? ;)

    Grave Yards ( As they are called more popularly in England) are an abundance of information and interesting historical figures, I could spend all day in one finding my ancestors ...

    Dec 29, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: What Holiday Will You Be Celebrating?

    Yes, I was just pointing out its probably unlikely he doesnt follow Christmas.

    Dec 21, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Reviews: Not Enough or Too Many?

    I do not think I get enough reviews, some of my story's get none at all. However since I simplified my writing I have received an increase in reviews.

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: What Holiday Will You Be Celebrating?

    Yule - because none of our family are Christians. Yule came before Christmas, and, even though I'm not a pagan, I like the word Yule more and it's more historically ...

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Halloween is ...

    Boring Boring Stupid Stupid. In England it is little celebrated. We dont have swarms of children knocking door to door begging for 'candy' we have a few odd people who ...

    Nov 1, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: NaNoWriMo

    4600 words

    Nov 1, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Is is just me or is everyone suddenly a mod?

    Llama I challenge your leadership. I am also making this faction a vast empire in which I shall rule in absolute power. Oh dear, I always take things too far...lol

    Oct 28, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Icharis?

    Yep, Daedalus, Icarus' father was an inventornand creator. He also is mythed to have build the famous labyrinth of Crete for King Minos.

    Sep 7, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: If you choke a smurf, what color does it turn?

    The simple answer is smurfs cannot be choked because there are nothing more than animations on screen therefore they do not have the biological makeup that would allow them to ...

    Sep 7, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Stem Cell Research?

    Ive completly changed my mind on this one. Stem cell research is good, all newly borns should have an equal chance in society, sometimes they can not do this because ...

    Sep 7, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Stem Cell Research?

    Bob, you have contradicted yourself. Nature has made a child disabled. What makes YOU have the choice to change that? Why does anyone have the right to change what is ...

    Sep 5, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: best planet in the solar system

    11 Planets Surreal, Pluto is no longer classes as a PLanet. Currently there are 8 planets, Pluto is officially a dwarf planet which is not a planet in its own ...

    Sep 4, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The U.S.A

    QiGuaiGongFu, you are incorrect. The political reason for teh Iraqi war was because Saddam and Iraq was secretly developing witout UN approval, "Weapons of Mass Destruction". The real reason was ...

    Sep 4, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Stem Cell Research?

    No Im not Bob, Downs Syndrome would have been wiped out and infact theres nothing wrong with them. Infact the disease could make them happier people as they appreciate life ...

    Sep 4, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Nuclear Disarmament

    LamaLama, ENgland never had an Empire, it was the BRITISH Empire meaning the Island of Great Britain (England Scotland and Wales) in which was a country before Ireland Joined and ...

    Sep 4, 2006


When a body moves, it's the most revealing thing. Dance for me a minute, and I'll tell you who you are.
— Mikhail Baryshnikov