-
Re: What do you think of the new pay-for-posts policy?
It seems to encourage new users to critique and earn points, then you have something to spend them on. Although its a miniscule about of points really. But without it ...
Feb 16, 2006 -
Re: The corrupt a wish game!!
Granted but it never stops and you are killed when one hits you on the conk. I wish that I could live in a perfect world!
Feb 15, 2006 -
Re: When Englishness becomes Britishness
I hate new labour really Labour Policy one: Do everything america tells us two Labour Policy two: We dont care what millions dont want, well do it anyway. (Fox Hunting ...
Feb 15, 2006 -
Re: When Englishness becomes Britishness
I AM ENGLISH Yes I totally agree with you on this one. In my ENGLISH lesson the other day our teacher asked us what our nationality was, I was the ...
Feb 15, 2006 -
Re: Question Game
I dont know, what does what is mean?
Feb 15, 2006 -
Re: Web Site Lets Users Send E-mail to the Future
I sent one to myself for me in 2036. I hope the net is still functional then lol!
Feb 15, 2006 -
Re: France defends right to nuclear reply to terrorism
MMmmm. USA and Britain attacks Iraq because of nuclear weapons. France have them and are threatening to use them, no one attacks. Yeah thats fair!!!
Feb 15, 2006
