User avatar

Swires

  • Lounge, The Re: Hunting

    I agree with the ban, its cruel to kill any animals and that goes for the cull of the grey squirrels(sp?) too. They did that because the red ones are ...

    Feb 22, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Hunting

    FOx Hunting has been banned in the Uk, and wrongly so. I agree with foxhunting, it is a livlihood and very old sport in which people of all ages and ...

    Feb 22, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: What are you listening to?

    What song are you listening to at this minute? Me: Coldplay, the scientist

    Feb 21, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: You know youre eastern europian when...

    Nice post, I dont relate to it but I can see how things arte in the east of Europe.

    Feb 21, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Questions

    LOL! I didnt know either, I was looking in Info Desk

    Feb 21, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Questions

    LOL! I expected a topic like that to be in the info desk. I looked all around there. Oh Well....

    Feb 20, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Questions

    Thanks, I was just wondering.

    Feb 20, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Questions

    Hi, I have some questions concerning the site. 1) How do you become a VIP and what are the benifits? 2) How do you change your user title/rank/message thing below ...

    Feb 20, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Over 100,000 Posts!

    YAY!!!!! This is probably the only well designed site for young authors, this site ROCKS!!!

    Feb 20, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Gray or Grey?

    If we are argueing which is more correct I would say "grey" was as it is the original spelling. American English is merely a simplified version of UK English.

    Feb 18, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: When Englishness becomes Britishness

    right......GOD SAVE OUR GRACIOUS QUEEN. Sorry lol. Yes I am patriotic about our unique identity as English People with in the British Isles.

    Feb 17, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: When Englishness becomes Britishness

    I say there is need for a song..... Land of Hope and Glory Mother of the Free How shall we extol thee Who are born of thee? Wider still and ...

    Feb 17, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Web Site Lets Users Send E-mail to the Future

    Yeah of course, just put your mates email in instead of yours and it will send to them in years to come lol!

    Feb 16, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Web Site Lets Users Send E-mail to the Future

    Thats what I thought, oh well lol!

    Feb 16, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: What type of music do you listen to most?

    I voted Indy which getting really popular in the UK ie. Coldplay/Kaiser Chiefs

    Feb 16, 2006


“And how shall I think of you?' He considered a moment and then laughed. 'Think of me with my nose in a book!”
— Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell