User avatar

Swires

  • Official Polls Re: What Broswer Is The Best?

    IE Because... the newer one... acts like FireFox, only it's not stupid. :D Sigh... please explain why Firefox is stupid? Internet Explorer is as customisable as pebble. IE7 is not ...

    Aug 2, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: What Broswer Is The Best?

    Opera is not THE safest browser. Opera is not open source and there fore has a limited number of developers ensuring security. Mister Firefox has millions of people working on ...

    Aug 2, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: What Broswer Is The Best?

    Those who have voted internet explorer must have never used the totally free, secure and much more compatible firefox at Internet Explorer has little security, it is prone to many, ...

    Aug 2, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Mac vs. PC

    The Mac The general feel of a mac is that of easiness, speed and hassle freeness. Artists, musicians, writers, movie makers and web designers generally use a mac because its ...

    Jul 31, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The Rebellion Begins

    Whos looking forward to the all-amazing Potter Film this summer? See all the Trailer footage here: I cant wait! :D

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

    Bye All - I'm leaving for good. Reasons shall not be discussed here. Basically - I disagree with many things and havjnt the will to continue. I said my last ...

    Feb 23, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: What was your first story about?

    it was about an animal called the Uncebarker .... It was a dragon but I renamed it lol.

    Feb 15, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Pick The Background!

    To be honest nothing is better - I dont like to see the backgrounds on YWS - it provides nothing only a distraction from the main content area. I think ...

    Feb 1, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Painting: Acrylic

    There is a skill involved in capturing animals that close up, and a great safety risk. If Id have held any longer on some of those I would have been ...

    Jan 15, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Painting: Acrylic

    Im against this sort of "talentless art" its just a splatter. Its nothing more, artists are over analytical and you create a sense of meaning around the meaningless. No, I ...

    Jan 15, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Library or Book Store?

    Bookstore. I like to own a book more than borrowing one.

    Jan 15, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Pillars of Creation Toppled

    Yeah, that is an interesting point. The stars we see at night could be dead because it takes a while for light to reach us.

    Jan 13, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Presidental Run

    No, thankfully, Bush cannot stay in office. It wont be Clinton, America haven't had a woman president yet and I don't think you are liberal enough to have one in ...

    Jan 13, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Why You Shouldn't Vote

    Im British, but American voting seems to affect us more than it does you these days lol. I've always wondered why you re-elected Bush... John Kerry was much better. Thank ...

    Jan 12, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Painting: Acrylic

    Except its a plain splatter. There is no intellegence. I like Abstract art such as Cubism (Picasso stuff) because its taking objects and making them look interesting. This is just...paint!

    Jan 12, 2007


Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose.
— Lyndon B. Johnson