User avatar

Swires

  • Lounge, The Re: Anyone here have a DA?

    I arn't an artist but I use deviant art alot.

    May 4, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: I'm Getting An Apartment!

    No, YWS will be up (Im 99% sure) Nate is just moving, it doesnt affect the server.

    May 2, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Do Good Grades Really Matter?

    Well its a very complex answer to a very complex question. Good grades are good for those academically. I mean if we are measuriing sucess in terms of cash most ...

    May 1, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Bday To the Good Queen Liz

    Queen Elizabeth II has actually been a really good monarch, we could have done worse - she's been the most active, visiting the places where she is head of state ...

    Apr 23, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Bday To the Good Queen Liz

    The Queen is just something we drag out to impress the other countires. She doesn't actually do anything. Yep. and Girl..Fate: If I told you prince charles taxes cornwall enough ...

    Apr 22, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Bday To the Good Queen Liz

    Id like to wish Queen Elizabeth II a very happy birthday and a merry 80 years living in the greatest country the world has ever, or will ever, see. Thankyou

    Apr 21, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Publishing

    Thanks again.

    Apr 20, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Publishing

    Possibley that may be the way to go. What sort of word count are these mags looking for. My short stories tend to drift into longer ones.

    Apr 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Publishing

    Thats great, but would LitAgents want to take on a 15 year old?

    Apr 18, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Random Word Game!!!

    Lumos (Dont ask)

    Apr 17, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Publishing

    Has anyone considered sending off to a publisher, has anyone sent or has anyone been published?

    Apr 17, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The american race?

    Right, Ethnicity and Nationality are two different things. Nationality is the place of birth HOWEVER if you are born on a British ship but the ship was made in Germany ...

    Apr 16, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    I am back after a few months of inactivity!

    Apr 16, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Drytear E-mails

    I didnt recieve anything however she must be destroyed, I HATE spammers, maybe some program automatically submitted PMs to people.

    Apr 12, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should Debate Forum Be A Usergroup?

    iLL BE IN THE USERGROUP

    Mar 4, 2006


And then, as if written by the hand of a bad novelist, an incredible thing happened.
— Bartimaeus of Uruk