User avatar

Swires

  • Writing Tips Re: Need...To Get...In...The Groove!

    Some cool tips there David, thankyou for the music refs

    Jul 26, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: iTS bACK, iM bACK - dEAL

    HI everyone, Hi Kay. Yes there is more of Hells tools for me to force on you all lol!

    Jul 26, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy!

    Yo man, whoop dawg back in da house..... Or Hello, welcome back!

    Jul 26, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Dude... IT'S BACK! Where was I?

    YAY! I remember you, I think you commented on my work once, welcome back.

    Jul 26, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Emmmaaaa's back, kay?

    Welcome home, hope you stay on generation 2 -- Yes for some reason ive taken upon myself to name YWS generation 2...oh welll. lol

    Jul 26, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: A New Start.

    Welcome ANI, I dont remember you from generation 1 of YWS, but Im sure well be chatting on the forums pretty soon. Have a good time here.

    Jul 26, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Talyn - Holly Lisle

    No I dont, but yes the switch was masterful

    Jul 25, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Need...To Get...In...The Groove!

    Yeah, you ve got to choose the right genre for the scene you are righting, like a harsh battle might be as fishr said, some metal or hard music.

    Jul 25, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Boatman Chapters 5,6 and 7

    The first part of the Boatman New Part: Chapter 5 Mersey, still in shock continuously thought of what his grandmother said, he had left her sleeping. He came home, half ...

    Jul 25, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Blazing minds!

    The Wissic Three, They are human bodies that have been frozen for all living memory, they never deteriorate or move a fibre b ut they are constant and will be ...

    Jul 25, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    __ Glad to see my game has carried on ---- Im most proud of deciding that I can stare my worst fear of death in the face to avenge my ...

    Jul 25, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Talyn - Holly Lisle

    Well, after waiting two weeks fo Amazon UK to get the book to me I thought I would have a peek at the first chapter on opened the parcel. I ...

    Jul 25, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Plotting - The Motivational Way

    Thankyou for the comments, I wrote it for people having the same blockades as me. I think it is really motavational.

    Jul 25, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Fragments-Are they grammatically wrong?

    FOr me, purposeful fragments are ok, they add depth to create tension etc... and they are really useful techniques to use.

    Jul 25, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Dialogue 101 (Part One)

    I had forgotten this was here! I'm really glad you posted this, though, Sam. This stuff is all very helpful. I'm pretty decent at dialogue (which is lucky since my ...

    Jul 25, 2006


If it wasn't for poetry, I couldn't express myself.
— Rosendorn