User avatar

Swires

  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The Death Parlor

    That is excellent! Its one of the most original pieces I've read in a long time, I love it how the characters see the whole thing as perfectly normal. Great ...

    Jul 27, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Unexpected Hatred

    I dislike your first paragraph, you use "night" too often in the first sentence and its just a little messy. Other than that, Sam covered everything, and well done. A ...

    Jul 27, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Whistler

    Yes I too enjoyed this too, as Metal says, you could explain why you were so scared. I agree with the other things he said as well. The beginning doesnt ...

    Jul 27, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Four to Stand: Book 2 Prologue

    Ive made comment preceded by a "//" Prologue Ness hurriedly walked down a long, marble-floored corridor. The ends of the long black robes she was wearing swept out behind her, ...

    Jul 27, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Hell's Tools (Restructured)

    Some time ago in YWS 1 I posted a new project, Hells Tools. Well Im reposting it from Chapter 1 as I have slightly edited and restructured. Thtere are 17 ...

    Jul 27, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Master

    Thankyou, I look forward to more comments.

    Jul 27, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Master

    Chapter 2 – Destruction The purple sand lay calm whilst the Master glided over it in twisted awe. His eyes focused on a single object, his brain child, his creation. ...

    Jul 26, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Master

    Ive updated it with corrections and also used a capital "h" for "He" to reiterate The Master's power. Thanks for the comments.

    Jul 26, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Master

    Start of a short fantasy.... --- Chapter One - Creation The mauve sand swept onto the dunes and formed spiralling eddies around the feet of the Master. The sand was ...

    Jul 26, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: This or That?

    Apple Cheese or Milk

    Jul 26, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Need...To Get...In...The Groove!

    Or how about technified classical remixes! There are some good websites out there for that kind of thing.

    Jul 26, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Getting the Most Out of a Critique

    Yes, I am sometimes aq vague critiquer also, I really need to get back into the swing of long crits.

    Jul 26, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Hollow Memories (Prologue)

    Well magic man, ive got to say since your first piece of work you posted on YWS you have improved greatly, you have gone from a mediocre writer to a ...

    Jul 26, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Phenomenon

    Well Sam said everything I was goignt o say an more. I agree with most thing apart from the teen/boy thing, I dont really think it matters what you call ...

    Jul 26, 2006
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: YWS 3.O

    LOL! Great story, I hope you will continue,. the plot was deep....very deep. Ive never read such an emotional piece. lol...

    Jul 26, 2006


The words you speak become the house you live in.
— Hafiz