User avatar

Swires

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Whispering River Chapter 1 and 2(partial)

    One: Legends of Old Have you ever stopped to wonder why things are the way they are? For instance, why is the sky blue, why is life life? And what ...

    Jul 29, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: The DaVinci Code

    I liked it very much, I loved reading it and the plot was excellent, personally i find it more believable than the bible, as that is also a fictional book. ...

    Jul 28, 2006
  • Research Re: Question on new story

    OR how about, from a fantasy point of view. THe Mafia discovers magic!

    Jul 28, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chronicles of Hunter: Origins

    Im goign to agree with Jiggy here, you need to demonstrate a characters ability through actual action. IE - A character called bob who is thick but quick. Bob sliced ...

    Jul 28, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Four to Stand 2: Chapter One

    This chapter is a very disscussy one, giving the reader the information. It was, however interesting and you didnt murder the story by having no action. I really liked the ...

    Jul 28, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Master

    Chapter 3 – Magery Fyrne stood in a circle of fellow mages, looking up at the older men and then down at his 15 year old hands. They bore looks ...

    Jul 27, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Uh...Help. (with accents...)

    Yes Davids right, they dont pronounce Hs

    Jul 27, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Back and Pretty in Pink? Whaaat?

    Welcome my YOUR DOOM MUHAHAHAHH!

    Jul 27, 2006
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Matrix Unloaded

    Very funny. its necessary not necesary Never Eat Cakes Eat Salmon Sandwiches And Remain Young. Good job!

    Jul 27, 2006
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The Death Parlor

    Yes, Rebelle is right, it sounds much better even though it isnt grammatically sound.

    Jul 27, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Queen of the Harpies

    Ill do chapter one tomorrow when I have a spare moment

    Jul 27, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Four to Stand: Book 2 Prologue

    LOL! I know the feeling

    Jul 27, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Master

    Thanks for the feedback.

    Jul 27, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Queen of the Harpies

    The Beginning A boy and a girl walked down a dusty road, the two were lost in their own thoughts – thinking about the long days ahead. Behind them the ...

    Jul 27, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Boatman Chapters 5,6 and 7

    Thankyou for the critque, this was written before I discovered plotting so the whole thing is a little lopsided. :) I may come back to this soon and edit it ...

    Jul 27, 2006


"You know, sometimes all you need is twenty seconds of just embarrassing bravery. And I promise you, something great will come of it."
— We Bought A Zoo