User avatar

Swires

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey I'm Tony C.

    Bonjour!

    Jul 31, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Forgotten Tale

    Right, please tell me what the point of you posting your story was if you dont want feedback on how to improve your story and in turn make you a ...

    Jul 31, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Discipline, oh my!

    See my blog entry, Plotting the Motivational Way

    Jul 31, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Forgotten Tale

    Get rid of the prologue, its not necessary and add spacing. Then I shall return.

    Jul 30, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: My New Blog, Mars, and A Shameless Plug

    IT seems very fun and original. Ill bew linking to it on a few forums

    Jul 30, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS 3.0 Bugs

    Right, I have a few things: 1) It would be nice to be able toa access a members portfolio from the member view page and not kjust from one of ...

    Jul 30, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Flawless- Yet Flawed? (With A Nod To Snoink)

    Characters are the things that I struggle with, they are sort of side ons at the moment to the world and story. BUt I havea really good character now which ...

    Jul 30, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me Updated

    Hi ANI. I have a feeling that ideas will be floating around for the Mauve Eye for a good other half a year.

    Jul 30, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: It's back!! Woo!

    no I dont either WOO with Gazza!

    Jul 29, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Hells Tools Plot Outline

    When I started Hells Tools it was the only time I had done an outline to a story. Im posting it here just to see if I actually did it ...

    Jul 29, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Master

    anyone?

    Jul 29, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: How to write chapters...

    I have an OCD but it isnt a good one, my mind forces me to wash my hands about 50 times a day, if I come into aocntact with any ...

    Jul 29, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me Updated

    Over YWS' absense I have written 20 000 words of a dark fantasy called Hell's Tools. I probably wont be carrying on as my writing has improved since the start ...

    Jul 29, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Fantasy story using snowflake technique

    like the idea of your Story Kay, it seems like an interesting concept and slightly dark. Id like to read it.

    Jul 29, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Dead Main Characters

    What you are suggesting Teeeo is a little cliched. Probably the best thing to do would be not to kill the MC, you are the writer and only you can ...

    Jul 29, 2006


Congratulations!
— Magestorrrow