User avatar

Swires

  • Randomosity Re: Person Above Ya!

    ^ She and all americans steal and corrupt words. even defamiliarization is a corrupt form of defamilarisation. (Im English YAY!"

    Jul 31, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Person Above Ya!

    ^Is perhaps correct again lol. As much as I hate to admit confusion lol

    Jul 31, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Very Angry

    AAARGGGGH No one is reviewing my work in the fantasy forum so Im going to have a good old rant. ... ... ... .. ... (This isnt a subtle hint ...

    Jul 31, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Person Above Ya!

    ^Is correct

    Jul 31, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Totally and Utterly Random - Yay Opera!

    On RPGS Ive gotten to 6000 posts once but thats over 9 months.

    Jul 31, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: EDITING!

    It must suck being you. :] lol!

    Jul 31, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: <3's for Photoshop...

    Took a while to load bu... I like it, it loks very fantasy and I could write a story from it, I would place it in the contests and force..I ...

    Jul 31, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Atlantis & Atlantian Fleet

    Yes good, but they are a bit blocky and could do with a smoothing. Were these designed in a game? If so you may need to add anti-aliasing in your ...

    Jul 31, 2006
  • Scripts Re: I spy.

    I really liked this, it is rare we get scripsts on YWS and this was short and sweet. I love the character interaction however if I was to direct I ...

    Jul 31, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Person Above Ya!

    ^ Has joined Dream in posting out of game crap! (j/k - this is randomness)

    Jul 31, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Thoughts on YWS 3.0

    Yes I like the design better and its much more sitey than forumy now. Good work *pats on head*

    Jul 31, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: What do you use when writing?

    Keyboard: Faster and for some reason I write better on it.

    Jul 31, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Which is mightier?

    As a fantasy writer I am saying SWORD! HAHAHAH THe sword can slash and draw blood and kill people.... But after saying that an apostraphe once saved someones life... So ...

    Jul 31, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Totally and Utterly Random - Yay Opera!

    Ive set my self a challenge: To get to a thousand posts by the end of august. It will mean posting alot of posts!

    Jul 31, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Person Above Ya!

    ^Is always posting Out of Game things. Tisk Tisk!

    Jul 31, 2006


To gain your own voice, you have to forget about having it heard.
— Allen Ginsberg