User avatar

Swires

  • Randomosity Re: Person Above Ya!

    ^Is incorrect, Adam_Alantien was someone totally different

    Aug 2, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: EDITING!

    MMmmm. It seems a little farfetched snoink... THAT YOU ARE THE MESSIAH! *worships*

    Aug 2, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    Swordy - 7/10

    Aug 2, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Lostpropheys - Town called Hypocracy

    Aug 2, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Person Above Ya!

    ^Used to be Fontroy

    Aug 2, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Master

    Thasnkyou for the edit, I have made the corrections and deeply appreciate your comments. ____ Chapter 4 – Nightly Chills Fyrne shivered underneath his thin purple robes. He looked up ...

    Aug 2, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Person Above Ya!

    ^has observed me observing the seemingly large number of flattering people in the person above ya, nowadays...

    Aug 1, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    Creative - 7/10

    Aug 1, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: No title - need help

    Right at first I was put off by the length and the tense it was written in (the present tense) but as I read on i found this interesting and ...

    Aug 1, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Me on Aguille du Midi mountain.

    Aug 1, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Person Above Ya!

    ^Is very flattering (Which story? Hells Tools or the Master)

    Aug 1, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud

    "I cant stand the smoke"

    Aug 1, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: all hail all cats !!

    Hi there

    Aug 1, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm Back !!!

    Hi there, welcome back.

    Aug 1, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: OMFGSH. it's CAMIE! :]

    Well, sorry but pics arnt allowed in sigs. Nates orders as some peoples PCs dont display them correctly id there moniter is set to a different resolution.

    Aug 1, 2006


'This must be Thursday,' said Arthur to himself, sinking low over his beer. 'I never could get the hang of Thursdays.'
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy