-
Re: Switching Hosts; Site Will Be Down Sept. 10
Yes, forgot about the querie issue, me and my business partner cant have ZPanel to resell hosting because of query limits. Although Dreamhost isnt for small sites, and you have ...
Sep 2, 2006 -
Re: Draught of Power - In the Heart of the Enemy
bump
Sep 2, 2006 -
Re: Darkness fading Part 2
Ok, your main problem seems to be pace, whats the rush? The story is zooming along with little description; no character insights and you are telling not showing. Instead of ...
Sep 2, 2006 -
Re: YWS sleeping?
Well I keep posting my stuff and get ZERO comments. Im trying to pick up activity but my threads just die.
Aug 31, 2006 -
Re: Switching Hosts; Site Will Be Down Sept. 10
I recommend dreamhost
Aug 30, 2006 -
Re: Library or Book Store?
Bookstore, I like to own a fresh new book and read at my own leisure, plus my town library is terrible and has nothign that I want.
Aug 30, 2006 -
Re: Half Life
If hyou dont care about story line why are you bothered that a doctor is killing things?
Aug 28, 2006 -
Re: Half Life
So what? Thats about the only positive thing halo has to offer. Half Lifehas a much better story line. Also HL2 required you to think, oit isnt just siple point ...
Aug 27, 2006 -
Re: Half Life
Half Life 2. Half Life 2 is amazing, the plot and storyline is excellent, I love how the game involves uyu to think a little as well in order to ...
Aug 27, 2006 -
Re: Half Life
After hours of getting it to work it finally started up. I worked through a few levels and I think the game is pretty awesome. it combines plot with decent ...
Aug 26, 2006 -
Re: Creating Fantasy Worlds, Characters, and Creatures
The way magic works in my new world is through something called the aura. The aura is a concentration of magic, it is more dense in parts and allows sorcerers ...
Aug 19, 2006 -
Re: Draught of Power - In the Heart of the Enemy
CHAPTER 2 – In the heart of the enemy. Neya missed the soft forests and rolling hills of her homeland, Ravintrov. She missed her family and her friends and basically, ...
Aug 18, 2006 -
Re: Draught of Power - The Thief's Torture
Continued.... Phoryell ran his fingers through his hair, thinking, thinking. He knelt down to the body, and placed his hands over it. Slowly the flesh vanished leaving a skeleton. A ...
Aug 18, 2006 -
Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?
The LOTR Movies were half baked crap which were better than the raw crap books. THe books are drawn out and long winded to the Nth degree, every single page ...
Aug 15, 2006 -
Re: In Development: Choose Your Own Adventure on YWS
No neither do I, is it like forum based RPG? or somethign else?
Aug 13, 2006
