User avatar

Swires

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Man of the First World

    Thanks for the critique, yes "Stop" is an addition in italics. Its the voice. Thanks again, more crits welcome.

    Nov 19, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Man of the First World

    Again, italics arnt present in the forum version __________________________________________ CHAPTER 1: Man of the Fourth World “Work!” Aiden slammed his hands onto the keyboard of his computer in

    Nov 19, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Man of the First World

    Thanks guys. reading it back a few days on I agree, its way too simple, I agree a lot more needs to be added to this scene and I need ...

    Nov 12, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Man of the First World

    Ok Ive ripped a character from another oldie worldie fantasy and placed him in a modern day world. Ive gone for something I don't usually do: simple! ITs a simple ...

    Nov 8, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Towers of Souls

    Thankyou, ill hop over to your story sometime later.

    Nov 3, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: I have an idea and I need to develop it.

    Well we cant decide that you can. Answer your questions. What era would best fit this basic idea? My view is in the modern day 1st world because there is ...

    Nov 2, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Towers of Souls

    Thankyou for your comments. I agree with everything you said. Anymore comments?

    Nov 2, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Halloween is ...

    Boring Boring Stupid Stupid. In England it is little celebrated. We dont have swarms of children knocking door to door begging for 'candy' we have a few odd people who ...

    Nov 1, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Towers of Souls

    CHAPTER 1 – The Thief’s Torture A thrash of power cut through the skin on Jazool’s left cheek. He stumbled backwards and clutched his face, feeling cold blood on his ...

    Nov 1, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: NaNoWriMo

    4600 words

    Nov 1, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Which authors/books do you hate?

    Myth, we have contrasting views on books. I like Morpurgo, I though Kensuki's kingdom was beautiful, however I hate Jacky Wilson, her books are mainly for girls, that could be ...

    Nov 1, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Which authors/books do you hate?

    Popularity is a measure of likability. The prose is obviously much more likable. Most people in my town cannot get to the middle of the fellowship. You have to admit ...

    Nov 1, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Which authors/books do you hate?

    The LOTR Films however was not the blockbuster of the year. HP was. And who said it was the best point of the argument? Id already discussed plot characters etc... ...

    Oct 31, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Which authors/books do you hate?

    Ive read the hobbit, I can judge Tolkien on that book. As for plot, Tolkien seems linear. There are so many plots riddled into one plot with Harry Potter. Characters, ...

    Oct 31, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Tenative Chapter 1 for Keeper

    Yes ill second that, you could space the dialogue out with some action or POV thoughts, also hinting to some physical characteristics as well.

    Oct 31, 2006


The only person I know for certain I am better than is the person I used to be.
— CandyWizard