User avatar

Swires

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Tarin and Naija

    Nice story, well paced and the opposite of my own purple prosian filth. I don't have anything else to add. I pronounce it Nay -ah without the J. Sort of ...

    Dec 14, 2006
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Cocked, Locked, n' Ready to Rock

    Ill get shot down for this... But this YWS fiction is getting a little sad in my opinion. I just dont find it interesting at all and everytime I see ...

    Dec 12, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: MOTFW Chapter 2

    Chapter one explains motive... Thanks for the criticisms. I didn't know I was that over exaggerative but Ill take what you said on board.

    Dec 12, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: MOTFW Chapter 2

    Ok, I didnt know I was this bad lol.... If you have read t just post brief thoughts, Im not asking for an indepth crit and analysis, just general opinions, ...

    Dec 11, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Cool Whistles

    Hark, a whistle on high, A sweet, cool chirp from the clouds above, Those clouds that shine on the human race, Illuminating souls and lives outright, Yet, in the darkness ...

    Dec 10, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The End Ward

    The End Ward The frothy liquor burbled, Synthing surely into mead, Gurgling, sucking, wrenching, As the old nurse said. She was a women of passion, Medicines sliding through her hands, ...

    Dec 10, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Wizard

    With respect to my fellow critters I think the story was meant to be written in classic story telling style. Its about an old wizard, its almost a fable. After ...

    Dec 10, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Outlands (rough draft)

    The first thing I notice is this: "Get up!" She awoke with a start, and sat up. "Get up!" Slowly, she stretched out her arms and groaned, and then got ...

    Dec 10, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Halloween Man or Grandpa?

    I found this boring. THere was little imagery and basic statements, there was little characterisation or world building either. The whole thing went to quickly and the conflict drive was ...

    Dec 10, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Tharins

    The town was rather empty; the light was fading after a fresh, spring day. The street lamps were beginning to ignite, one by one they would come on, burning orange. ...

    Dec 10, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: MOTFW Chapter 2

    Chapter 2: Boy of the Third World Aiden’s chilled breath purred from his mouth and made a swirling eddy in the air. He watched intimately as the breath turned to ...

    Dec 10, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Man of the First World

    Ive never read a story like that in my life.

    Nov 22, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Man of the First World

    Thanks again for the critique.

    Nov 20, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Bluebird

    "This sort of narration by the character makes me want to grab a shotgun and blast the bluebird and the character into oblivion. " Gryffin how could you? I want ...

    Nov 19, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Bluebird

    One word: Short. Please actually finish a piece or section of work before posting. Its a nice piece but meaningless, where is the conflict? Character etc... I hate philisophical beginnings. ...

    Nov 19, 2006


"She doesn't even go here!"
— Damian Leigh